Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have a pocket garden hose like shown on TV?

Posted by pump_toad (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 31, 13 at 19:17

I have seen these hoses advertized on TV and they look so handy but am not so sure they work like they do on TV. Actually, I saw one at Walgreens and I was tempted but decided to check here and see if anyone has one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have a pocket garden hose like shown on TV?

I got one, it is ok, not great. It isn't very long and the pressure could be better. Handy for container watering.

o

My neighbor got one and has hated it - doesn't do what they say and it also sprung a leak soon after he got it. Buy AFTER reading reviews!

o

My granddaughter bought one for me from KMart. We used it once to pressure wash my big rig. It worked fine for that. I think it reaches a 20 ft. length. So far just having son in law use it one time. We liked it.

Sue

o

Wow, thanks for pointing me to the reviews on Amazon. I am glad I did not buy it.......
Lois

o

I told my DH I thought it might be nice to have one for the porch and he was going to buy me one but the reviews were not good so he didn't buy one...

o

I like watching that commercial but I would never buy one.

o

If I see something on TV that I want I first read some reviews, then buy it when it comes to Walmart, that way I can take it back, no shipping or handling charges to deal with. I haven't bought that product though.

o

I'm committed to not buying "As seen on TV" stuff. I currently own a 75 foot real rubber hose. It was recommended by the workers at the nursery where I buy my spring plants. I take it up in the winter and I've had it about 5 years and it works just great!

o

I was tempted to buy one too, so glad this was posted.

I didn't know that Walmart carried the things advertised on T.V. I wonder if our Canadian ones do, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here