Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
oops, almost forgot I'm pattie43: What for dinner this Sat?

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 30, 13 at 17:05

Gosh I've been busy, today.

Company coming which is rare.

I stopped by Full Moon around 1:30 and grabbed 3 ribs and no sauce.

What's on your dinner table this Saturday?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: oops, almost forgot I'm pattie43: What for dinner this Sat?

Feeling a bit puny, so I am just having some hot tea, may added some buttered crackers and that is it for me.

Sue

o

I made a meatloaf today. While it was in the oven, I put in a potato to bake. Also had some of the lima (butter) beans I cooked today.

Hope you're feeling all better soon, Sue.

Shirley

o

Had a turkey with lettuce sandwich and some grapes. While eating the grapes, the neighbor boy brought the dozen Krispy Kreme donuts I had ordered from him as a school fund raiser some time ago. Ugh. And I was doing so well avoiding sweets!
Well, SOMEbody has to eat them right? ha.

o

I've been really lazy today. I've had a dull headache most of the day and don't really feel like cooking. I think we will just have some pizza. Marilyn Sue's Hot tea and buttered crackers sounds good to me but I don't have and crackers. Might just have tea and pizza.

o

We kept busy. We were out at the grocery store at 6 am....they had some door-crasher specials (grapefruit 4/$1, cartons of oj for $1.39, bananas for .29 lb and Kraft peanut butter for $2.88 for 1 kg).

Hubby defrosted the freezer and organized it, and I washed the apartment halls and stairs. I also did 2 loads of wash and hung them out on the line, and some other piddly things.

I made a casserole for dinner that BeeOhio posted in the casserole thread.....buffalo chicken and potatoes. I'll definitely make it again and tweak it a bit more.

o

Keep 'em coming. I'm in and out of the kitchen busy as a bee for tomorrow.

o

We went out to dinner tonight. I had a marvelous lobster pot pie. (We are away visiting family - nothing like this available at home.

o

We're having beef stew and a salad. I'm thinking of making a pitcher of iced tea since it has been so warm today. We've had the air conditioner going all afternoon. We bought a Brown Turkey Fig Tree and a Mandarin Orange tree this morning to replace two that died during our freezing weather. Bob is planting them now.

o

How I would love to have a fig tree and orange tree in my backyard. Weather is too cold here, though! Mamatoad - I know very little about these trees. Are they ornamental or do they produce edible fruit?

Was very busy most of today getting ready for tomorrow. So I had a frozen chicken strips dinner and assorted fresh veggies. It all tasted pretty good.

o

Sure sound like from the Easter menu thread everyone is gonna eat well, tomorrow.

o

Eggplant Parmigiana Sandwich

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here