Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Earlier than patti43's What's for dinner, but here goes!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 29, 13 at 16:22

Got painter coming to give me an estimate on painting kitchen and bathroom cabinets, so being as I'm subbing for patti, WHAT'S FOR DINNER?

I'm not the cook anymore like ya'll, so Jason's Deli for me: single serving of tuna salad with crackers and assorted nuts.

NEXT!!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Earlier than patti43's What's for dinner, but here goes!

Don't know yet. We're going out for dinner.

o

Well, my plans changed again and I was gone a good part of the day. Lunch was Wendy's fish combo with iced tea. Tonight I just had a Sloppy Joe sandwich and a diet Coke. Pretty good. I seldom drink any kind of pop.

Sue in Central Indiana where it is 52 out

o

I was too tired to cook so just had Stouffer's mac and cheese.

Shirley

o

Back from dinner. I opted for a cupcake meatloaf topped with whipped potatoes and a medley of veggies with just a little bit of gravy. It was really quite tasty.

o

Marilyn Sue, I seldom drink sodas, but lately I've craved Diet Dr Pepper, but haven't bought it yet.
gadgets, mac and cheese any way you can get it is good :o) Well almost, just don't give me that blue box mac and cheese.
georgysmom, now that's a fancy cupcake! Sounds delicious!

o

Just got back from running around, took a couple packages to the post office, two different grocery stores, got my and Lauren's hair cut, dropped one of Lauren's friends at his house, filled up my gas tank. Didn't feel like cooking so I fried up some bratwurst for me and the kids are having leftovers Lauren made last night...marinara, noodles and some chicken breast I'm cooking up right now. They ate it with pork last night...only meat in the house at the time.

o

dh got home a bit early, so it was the bank, sam's club and taco bell....know it's one of the worst things but i love the taco salad....

o

Kathleen, are you getting ready to travel? Think I've tried bratwurst. Love liverwurst on crackers.

susan, I enjoy Taco Bell occasionally.

o

Hi Glenda,
Beautiful spring-like day today. Our friend popped in for a visit this morning and I invited him back for dinner.

I made ham and scalloped potatoes, broccoli and frozen sweetlet peas. Lemon bundt cake for dessert.

He's divorced and I knew he'd be alone this weekend. He's eaten here before and he likes my cooking.
Yep, he loved it! Then the 3 of us went for a walk.

o

jasdip, everything you cook always sounds delicious!

Was a nice day here to go for a walk except I didn't :o)

Is your friend my age? tee hee!

o

I fixed a quick alfredo sauce and stirred some whole wheat noodles and diced chicken and sauteed mushrooms into it. Cooked some spinach as a side. So easy and yummy.

o

rhizo, the alfredo with chicken and mushrooms sounds delicious!

Ya'll are such great cooks!

o

Had Mexican delivered.......avocado n tomato salad n garlic shrimp
With retried beans n yellow rice.

o

I had popcorn for dinner last night!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here