Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where is kelly?

Posted by catlady15 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 29, 13 at 14:54

Some may not watch this show ,but I do when I can and wander if someone could tell me where is Kelly.I try to search it out but can nor understand what I read so thought some could tell me where Kelly was.She is a beautiful lady and Hope she is not sick.Thanks and Hugs Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where is kelly?

Are you talking about Kelly Rippa? I'm assuming it's Easter break and the family is on vacation.

o

Not to worry, catlady. I just did a search and discovered that Kelly is on vacation, as suggested.

o

Thanks so so much.I can count on you! May you all have Blessed Easter!I look farward having Easter with Travis,He is my heart!He is 13 month old and so so cute!Me and Greg is so proud of him..It is a Joy to be grandparents!thanks again! Hugs Judy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here