SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marie_ndcal

I moved!! LONG

marie_ndcal
10 years ago

By choice I went into an assisted living facility in Minot and so far do like it. NO stairs, more people to visit etc. I have a 2 bedroom place, can choose to eat the three meals they serve, or cook myself. So far I haven't cooked. Meals very good and yes it is fun (for me) to visit. Found 2 friends from my town here, have my own car, and sure enjoy downsizing my junk. I still have my half of the duplex where I live, but oh so much closer to shops and other things. Get free transportation if I want--nurses on duty 24/7 and they are very nice. Very quiet area and everyone says HI when I walk up and down the halls. I had been thinking about this for a long time but DH would not even consider it. Have computer set up, finally, new phone, good cable (same as before, but I do get free basic and just pay for the extended. This is one of the larger places and places in Bismarck, Fargo, and several other place and not much above the rent I would have had to pay if I had gone into a apt. Good maintenance My kids live in the other half the duplex so no worry there. Questions? feel free to ask. Marie from ND

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals