Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good Friday Morning

Posted by Marilyn_Sue (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 29, 13 at 9:26

Happy Good Friday Morning all. I thought I would be home today, but my plans changed. I will be heading out soon with Amber as she did not get all of her shopping done yesterday. About all I can use are a couple different kinds of cordless phone batteries and if I don't get them today, I will try another time. I just know it is probably going to be crowded. It is 36 out and partly sunny here this morning. What are you all doing today?

Sue in Central Indiana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good Friday Morning

Good morning to all. Waiting for the fog to lift. Have had really bad conditions for 2 days with visibiltiy 0 in several areas. Hope is is lifting now. At least it is not dripping wet as the fog is in CA. This is almost a snow fog. And yes we do have lots of snow on the ground and roads. 12 above
Marie from ND

o

Good morning! It's 48 right now supposed to get a little bit warmer, and it's sunny. I hope the warmer weather is here to stay. I stayed up late last night after working all day. I don't know why I do that. So, I just woke up. I overslept and my body aches because of it.

I have to pay bills, it's payday, then have to run to the post office and Lauren and I are going to get our hair cut this afternoon after she gets out of school.

o

Finally heard that son and gs are coming for Easter lunch. At least I had a temporary menu planned, so I'm off shopping today.

o

It was beautiful here today, high of 63. I had Finn here for a few hours midday so we went to a nearby park for him to play on the swings, slides, etc. He is 2 1/2 now and so much taller than last fall. He got me to go down one of the slides a couple of times. There was still snow in the shade in front of the band shell and he got his pants all wet with the snow.

o

I love hearing about you and Finn, Linda. Too bad there's no picture of you on the slide!

What's on your menu, Glenda?

o

I started my Spring cleaning by sweeping all the floors, running a damp mop over them, then wiping down all the woodwork. Well, I skipped the baseboards as I was getting tired. Swept the rug in the bedroom and finally cleaned the fancy carving on the headboard of the bed. It was so dusty and that dust can get caked into all those little crevices. I even used a Q-tip on some areas! Likewise on the antique door.

I even pulled up the old furnace floor registers and used the sweeper hose on them, replacing the screen in one that helps filter dust,ect. The piece in there had many a mysterious bits stuck to it and quite a few holes. The screen in the livingroom register had so much dirt and dust on it that I'm surprised any heat was getting through at all.

Where does all the dust come from???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here