SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kframe19

By the pricking of my thumbs...

kframe19
10 years ago

If you call me, I will come!

Hi, everyone!

I got a couple of e-mails in the last day or two, so I thought I'd better stop by. I see there was a thread asking about me. Don't you know how dangerous it is to say my name three times? :-D

It has been a long time since I've been here.

All is well. I'm now working on a government contract in Washington, DC, which chews up a lot of time in commuting.

And, oddly enough, while I can get to Facebook from my office, I can't get to Garden Web because it's flagged as a "social networking site."

Government drones. What can you do...

And by the time I get home in the evening, the last thing I want to do is spend more time on the computer.

The other thread was mentioning my dogs. This is Mason. He likes to turn my bed into a nest.

I'm very fortunate in the people from whom I got Mason over 6 years ago dog sit him during the day when I'm at work. He plays with their two Leonbergers. It makes my job possible because Mason's not home alone. He's happy, I'm happy.

This is Mason (2nd left) with his doggy day care pack.

The one on the left is the mother to the two on the right. The one on the left and the one on the far right are permanent members of the doggy day care pack, and the one second from right is a frequent visitor.

Unfortunately I don't cook as much as I used to, given the commute, but I still make sauerkraut every year, and on the weekends I've been known to break loose and whip up a feast.

I hope everyone is well, and I promise that I'll try to stop in more often.

I actually think about you all quite frequently!

Comments (17)