Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sooo what did you think? Survivor

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 23:09

Me? I quit watching and saved for later.

Phillip and his bright pink flimsy underwear, etc etc.

I don't know if I can stomach him again.

You?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sooo what did you think? Survivor

i was so mad they chose......

yeah his pink undies are so contrite...kind of liked the fast start....

o

I thought it was scheduled for two hours? What happened to that?

o

we only had it on for 1 1/2....

o

Too many of the "Favorites" are folks we couldn't stand the first time they were on, so we chose not watch it tonight. But, from the commercials the past few days, I know the first episode was supposed to be 90 minutes.

o

It was listed for two hours in the paper. What the heck is wrong with Philip in his underwear again??? It's not like he's a hunk or anything. Ewww.

o

Boring. And Phillip is a crazy freak. But not in a good, "I want to watch him" way.

o

I fell asleep and missed it all.

Sue

o

I forgot it was on. I may just skip this season.

o

I lost interest very quickly. I agree with you Sleeperblues regarding Philip. He is the reason I won't be watching. Every reality show needs a little crazy, but not that kind. He makes my skin crawl.

Wow to the couple getting so "chummy", so quickly. They were having a good time lol

o

Oh the other hand, the Marine might be good on that other tribe. I just don't know if I want to watch it anymore.

o

I'm pulling for the fans. I don't think Phillip will last long. He's crazy scary. I'm not a big fan of any of the so called "favorites". I don't even remember who some of them are and the others I'd like to forget.

o

I couldn't get into it. I think I will skip it this season.

o

I dislike Phil so much~he is scary crazy and a reverse racist;( It is so odd to me how they do not see it! He went around and bullied all of them, I think Adam was the only one to pick up on it.

The Marine came off as a bullie~~but seemed to realize that was not the way to go~~but who knows. I was very impressed that he could get his leg up and over his head, he is a big man. Did anyone see that??? He did it at the edge of the water, it was a leg stretch~~I totally envied it;)

I do not like it ever when they bring back past players and they seem to do it too much lately.

o

I still like Cochran and his former team mate(forget her name)

o

If you go to the site...EW.com...-(entertainment weekly.com) and click on 3 questions for Jeff Probst, they have a video of Jeff being lowered onto the rock in the opening scene, and then being picked up . It was something to see. Extremely scary.

o

Did Phillip really compare walking up on the Survivor beach to his Marine father being at Iwo Jima??!!??

o

Oh, this week's EW recap was just deliciously funny! And yes, don't miss that video of Jeff being dropped onto that rock for the opening sequence!

o

Lily, her name is Dawn.

Yes, Salgal, he did compare it to Iwo Jimo. I just think he is totally out of his mind.

o

He has creepy scary itty bitty eyes like a lizard~~~creeps me out;( They need to not let him run the tribe~~~

o

I really liked it and think it will be a good season. I am pulling for the Favorites. The Fans really turned me off with the whole "cool kids" thing. They may call themselves fans but they obviously hadn't learned how the game is played.

Go Favorites!!!! :~)

o

I FINALLY got to watch it online this morning. (We got home from our trip last night at almost midnight).

Philip didn't bother me at first the last time, but he really got on my nerves after awhile. The pink "tightie whities" are so offensive I can't stand it. And in his first season he just had to play the race card which I despised. And I can't stand the bullying crap.

Cochran is all that. I give him all sorts of props for trying it again. If ever there was a person completely inept for survivor it's him, and yet he came back to try again. I still like Malcolm and I like Erik.

Not much to see or like on the fans tribe. Can not stomach the "cool kids" that fireman thinks he's special. Ugh, I hate cocky smart ass people.

The Marine? Seriously, he's a Marine? Could have fooled me. Lazy @ss. Two of my brothers were Marines. A Marine doesn't sit there and watch everyone else work, no way, no how! First impression of the bearded guy....I liked him. And the couple girls on the beach seemed o.k.

They should get rid of Andrea, and the little girl with the long dark hair. They both flirted and schemed, dangerous combination.

For now I'm Team Favorites!

o

Deleted it, never completed watching.

Amazing Race starts again SUnday evening.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here