Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One exciting game!

Posted by georgysmom (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 3, 13 at 22:52

What looked to be a blowout and a boring game certainly got exciting in the second half!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One exciting game!

Sure did!!! Scary exciting!

Can't believe that the MVP is one of our local boys, and that I know the family. Yeah, Joe!

o

Yes~~~I have no real interest in football, but DH loves it. I alway cheer for the team that gets the first touchdown~~~so I am a winner tonight;)

o

great game glad the Ravens won..didn't care for Beyonces act boring I thought

o

Minnie it was boring~~~I would rather see a band play. So much $$$ wasted~~~

o

Exciting game for sure!

I thought the half time show was incredibly boring.

o

I found it not only boring but stupid!

o

*sob*....almost made the comeback...oh well...
congrats to the Ravens....
didn't care for half-time show...muted it

o

Half time show was terrible! I remember...way back..when half time shows were fun to watch. Does anyone remember the halftime show with Puff the Magic Dragon?
Eileen

o

I have never before tonight heard the Star Spangled Banner sung like a funeral dirge. It took TWO and A HALF MINUTES. Normally sung in under two. I always thought it should be sung in a rousing manner.

o

At least Alicia Keys has a beautiful voice and hit all the notes. The ending was a little much, though. Hate Beyonce, hated the half-time show. It was so obvious when she was lip-synching. I just don't get the hoopla over her. I do like singles ladies, her only good song.

I switched over to watch Downton, I think the score was 28-3. When I switched back it was 28-23! I think the lights out really hurt the Raven's momentum and I'm glad it didn't effect the outcome.

Really hate all the attention Ray Lewis it getting, though. Just fade away, please. And quit bringing God into everything, it really irks me. Such a hypocrite.

o

So Princess the camel's prediction was right! LOL

o

" Hate Beyonce, hated the half-time show. It was so obvious when she was lip-synching. "

LOL!
There was NO lip-syncing at all.

LOVED the show; the girl sang well, danced well and looks fantastic.

o

You don't think that first song was lip-synching? I sure did. LOL to you.

o

Beyonce took so much flak over the inauguration, that it was decided that there would be no lip-syncing for the Super Bowl.
It was all over the news.

Guess no matter what she does, people will complain....
Haters will hate.

o

I don't hate her at all, but we have seen her over and over so many times it would have been really nice to have a fun entertaining show and since it was in New Orleans I think they missed a great chance to make it fun, having live zydeco music, Nevil Brothers, Dr. John, the Jazz Band all good Louisiana talent( there is a lot of great talent there) that could have really entertained and been something different we have not all seen before.

I knew she would not be lip syncing since her last big lip syncing episode was all over the news.
If Beyonce was not well known for lip syncing people would not be accusing, I don't know what she expects when she has done it in some of the biggest performances a star could hope to perform at. I take lip syncing as a slap in the face you are not seeing a performance you are listening to a recording, like it was not worth their time to actually perform for you.
I think she has talent and I like her music but you have to pay the piper...

Now the game that was entertaining! Woo hoo RAVENS!

o

I am such a ditz that I thought the 49ers were from Boston. Duh. I really don't follow football much but like everyone else in America, I watched the Super Bowl. I thought the half time show was not so great, not as good as other years. I don't feel one way or the other about Beyonce. I like Alicia Keyes a lot and I thought she did a good job, at least she didn't yodel the song like so many singers have done.

I like the Bud ad with the horse that remembers his trainer and I liked the Audi ad with the kid who got a black eye. The ad where the geeky guy gave the super model a slurpy kiss made me ill. I don't even know what they were advertising.

I switched over to Downton Abbey during the blackout. The score sure was a surprise when I switched back.

I was kind of rooting for the Ravens because Bernard Pierce is a local kid and the grandson of one of our former commissioners. On the other hand I detest Ray Lewis because of involvement in a murder case. He got off very light because he is a hot shot ball player and the laws seem not to apply to him.

Anyway, the Eagles sucked this year. We have new coach, so let's see if that makes a difference.

o

I really would like to see a half-time with some great school bands. They could donate some money to the music program at the schools and the rest to charity. Beyonce doesn't need any more money and the half-time show was really boring. How many times can she bend over and show her butt? Not my idea of great entertainment. The choreography was just plain stupid! JMO

o
RE: One exciting game!!

Take a chill pill, Luann

o

After you....

o

Ravencajun, you are SO right - a Zydeco/Cajun show would have been fantastic! I don't care one way or another about Beyonce, but I would have loved a show like that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here