Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wow! Snow!

Posted by tami_ohio (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 16, 13 at 22:49

For the weather channel saying no accumulation this morning, we sure are getting it! We've had 4 inches in 2 hours. In addition to the 1.5 inches we got all day. Very few plows out. Yuck. Stay in. It took us twice the time to get home a few minutes ago than it should have. I couldn't go over 25 mph. And I am not afraid to drive in the snow. I had one of the best teachers for winter driving. Dad plowed snow for the county for 25 years. Visibility is down to about a 1/2 mile, too.

Stay warm and safe every one!

Tami

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wow! Snow!

Got lots of friends in Ohio...from Toledo to Cincinnati and places in between, like Columbus and Dayton. Which part?

o

Snowing in Boston today. windy and very cold..

o

Our weather man predicted an INCH...HAHAHA! "You're FIRED!"

o

Redcurls, I'm half way between Sandusky and Cleveland. Mt. Gilead area (Mansfield area) was bad also. I-71 was closed one way, can't remember which, due to accidents yesterday for a while.

The sun is shining this morning.

o

My friend in Toledo LOVES snow....my friend in Columbus HATES it. One is retired, the other is not....guess which is which! LOL Snow is pretty if you don't have to go anywhere.

o

Now I know where out storm went, but I won't admit anything, not even we are getting more tonight. No I admit NOTHING
Marie from ND who just got 4 inches

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here