Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
You should see our snow!

Posted by bigack (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 5, 13 at 22:18

It is stuck to every little twig and branch, on the pines, on the fence! Hope it's still like this in the morning, cause I'm gonna take pictures! Prettiest I've seen in years, we have about 4-5 inches on now.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: You should see our snow!

When it is that way it is so pretty. We have have several times this winter when we get the snow fog, sticks to everything, sun out, just sparkles.

o

We haven't got the big flake, tree decoration type snow yet. What we have been getting are Alberta Clippers that race through about every two days and lays down 1 to 2 inches of fluff.

o

I'm sure it's lovely - lived in snow areas all my life, but I'll keep my little piece of Paradise - 60 degrees this morning - no snow here!

o

We just had a sprinkling. I love when it looks beautiful but the roads are all clear.

o

Those are pretty scenes - I hope you get your picture! We haven't had much snow this year.

Marie - we always call it hoar frost - snow frost sounds prettier! :)

o

I am really ready for some spring like weather..we have had an inversion here for over 2 weeks... very foggy, overcast... everthing looks gray and gloomy,very depressing.

o

This was about two weeks ago in our backyard.

o

Hi again bigack,

We got some snow here.

Is yours different?

o j

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here