Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Touch tv show

Posted by ravencajun (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 22:16

New season starts tomorrow 2-8-13 at 7 central on Fox.
Looking forward to seeing it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Touch tv show

Excuse me, but that's not a TV show. TV shows don't start until 10. Well, I've heard some people call 9 o'clock shows "TV shows," but they're not. Not really. I don't know who would want to watch those. Real TV shows start at 10.

Just so you know.

o

Sorry alisande but you're totally wrong. Real TV shows start anytime I Love Lucy is on. That is never at 10.

Just sayin'.

o

:-P
clips, episodes, info.

edit
for link

Here is a link that might be useful: touch

This post was edited by ravencajun on Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 3:34

o

I live in the Pacific time zone and too often "good" shows are finished by 9 pm which is midnight on the eastern seaboard......and the REALLY trashy commercials (sometimes ) begin. Some may like that arrangement tho

Just sayin'!

On the Other Hand....isn't it wonderful that our country has 4 time zones....and I forgot Hawaii. That must be a stretch.

o

I think that little boy is adorable, and Keifer Sutherland is awesome. I just saw him interviewed about the show, it opened in multiple countries at the same time and was a great success in all. I am hoping the new season will be even better.

o

Moonie, how could I have forgotten to mention the I Love Lucy exception?? My bad!

o

Hi, I haven't been on this site for a long time, so good to be back. I watched Touch last year and loved it. I thought I had read somewhere or heard that the show might be based on the numbers based religion of Cabala, anyone out there know whether this is so or not?

o

Oops, forgot that we are not to mention religion, hope I do not get bounced off already!

o

Thanks for posting this. I might have not looked to see it was on. It starts at 7 - 9 tonight and I have it set to tape.

o

I have always wondered and keep forgetting to ask. Do those of you who live in California and Washington for example, get our 8 p.m. shows at your 8 p.m. or 3 hrs. earlier? Or, somewhere in between?

o

The west coast feed of network broadcasts is at the same time locally as it is on the east coast. So, a show that starts at 8 p.m. ET will start at 8 p.m. PT. For some weird reason, shows in the Central time zone start one hour earlier. So, a show that starts at 8 p.m. ET will start at 7 p.m. CT. The exceptions are live events like sports, the shopping channels, or Presidential addresses. Those would not be time-delayed and would be broadcast simultaneously in all time zones.

Some channels on cable and satellite are actually the East Coast feed and so are broadcast simultaneously across all time zones.

This post was edited by Fun2BHere on Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 20:01

o

Thanks for the explanation Fun. It makes sense. Football games that start here at 1 would be breakfast entertainment at 10 a.m.there, practically, lol!

o

Yes, when we lived in Hawaii we had to be up on Sunday mornings for football!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here