SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Skechers store big sale!!

As we were driving by the Skechers store I saw a Sale sign and a 50% sign this caused me to tell my husband to immediately pull in! He said do we need shoes? Ha What part of shoe sale did he not understand?
So in we went, HIM saying he certainly did not need shoes. Ha
They have a lot of the shoes down in the $20+ range and they have a buy one get one 50% off!! Plus a bunch of stuff on clearance (those do not qualify for the 50% but all the sale items do)
I ended up with one pair that I fell in love with. Talk about colorful, you can see me coming! I didn't want anything that required tying because of my hands but these do have elastic laces but no tying.
He ended up with a pair of the Go Walks like mine but his are in the Gray Suede( he could not get over how light they were), plus he found a really nice pair of black leather casual shoes, the socks were on buy one get one so we each got a bundle of socks.
So I ended up with ONE pair he ended up with TWO pair and socks. How did that happen?
But my pair ended up only costing $22!

This is the pair I got. I put them on as soon as I got in the car and we went shopping, every where we went people stopped me to ask where I got them and tell me how cool they were.
I love bright colors just keep that in mind.
Women's EZ Flex - To The Max

so if you were wanting Skechers and there is a store near you go now that sale is great.
I got the same size in this pair as my Go Walks but these have a little narrower toe box than the Go Walks but same super light weight, they are Called Flex they are very flexable.

Comments (7)