Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ravencajun

Posted by nizza (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 21:55

I finally found them! The Thomas' Corn Bagels. They were soooo good. I've been looking for them and the other day out of their huge display of various items I found only one Corn bagel. It really was good. Now, for the people that say this is not a bagel. I agree, but, disagree. They got the "chew" of a NY bagel ( I should know I live in Jersey and look out at the NY skyline) and they have the great taste of cornbread. A great match!

Thanks for suggesting it and I look forward to finding more.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ravencajun

OH~~~they are bagels? I thought they were the muffin thingies~~~I looked last week at my grocery store~~dang I was in a different one today and forgot to look. I need to hunt these out!

o

YogaLady, yes these are bagels. The corn muffins are also very tasty and good. The Toast-R-Cakes are horrible IMHO they are very greasy.

Yes, look for the bagels they are something different and yummy.

o

oh yeah! I am happy you found them and liked them.

Yes the bag definitely says bagels. I didn't try the toast- r- cakes they didn't look great.

o

i get the corn muffins from thomas's. they are like a treat. i get a pack a week for jim and i and they are soooo good with butter in all their little nooks and crannies!!! :) i used to eat them years ago and i thought they were discontinued. so glad they brought them back!!

o

Lindalou, they are like a treat. Thomas's products have been on 1/2 price sale on and off for the last couple of months. Everytime they are on sale I buy a bunch and freeze them. I too love them with butter in all their little toasty nooks and crannies!!

o

i get the corn muffins from thomas's. they are like a treat. i get a pack a week for jim and i and they are soooo good with butter in all their little nooks and crannies!!! :) i used to eat them years ago and i thought they were discontinued. so glad they brought them back!!

o

I googled to find the store closest to me that carried them and there were none within 50 miles :-( But I look anyway!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here