Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Could use a few small prayers

Posted by tami_ohio (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 26, 13 at 20:21

My " adopted" daughter is in labor as I type. Her water broke at 8 this morning. She is high risk and at 34 weeks. Labor is going well, dialated to 4 cm and epidural is in place. Little Gaberiel (I'm not sure I'm spelling that right!) should be here by morning! The baby shower is on Sat. so a little boy is just a "little" bit early! The only thing they are concerned with is his lungs. Otherwise, the dr's are not worried. And as he is determined to make his appearance, I am hoping that the dr's are wrong and he is not early! If you would please send some good thoughts his way we would appreciate it.

Tami

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Could use a few small prayers

Prayers being sent that they will all do just fine! Congratulations! I had one that was 9 1/2 weeks early...he just turned 25 yrs!

o

Healthy little boy and mama wishes coming their way......

o

Best wishes and thoughts for Mom and baby. Satine

o

Positive thoughts that everything goes fine for mom and baby.

o

I am sending up a prayer for the whole family. Congratulations to everyone!

o

Sending good thoughts your way. Lucky little boy gets to be at his own baby shower;)

o

All good thoughts and wishes coming his way!

o

prayers and special thoughts coming your way for mom and baby. Please let us know asap how everything went.

o

tami congrats! it helps that he's coming the old fashion way, lol...it helps the lung function...

o

Prayers for baby and his mommy!

o

best wishes for a happy healthy boy.

o

Prayers for a healthy baby boy.

o

Adding my prayers that mother and baby are healthy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here