Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More........... Peanut butter

Posted by joann_fla (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 19:22

Wow.... this should take care of your sweet PB tooth!

Peanut Butter "Cheese Ball"

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (not all-natural)
3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
3/4 cup peanut butter chips
Graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, and/or apple slices for dipping

Instructions

Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until blended.
Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap; bring up all four corners and twist tightly forming into a ball shape.
Freeze for 1 hour 30 minutes or until firm enough to keep its shape. Place peanut butter and chocolate chips in flat dish. Remove plastic wrap from ball and roll ball into morsels to completely cover, pressing morsels into the ball if necessary.
Place ball on serving dish; cover and freeze for 2 hours or until almost firm. (Can be made ahead. If frozen overnight, thaw at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.) Serve with graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, or apple slices for dipping or spreading.

Here is a link that might be useful: PB Ball

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More........... Peanut butter

I'll eat it :o)

o

I'd eat it with pretzels.

o

Did anyone go to the link?
I tried and got a warning....

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

o

you don't need the link, the directions are here. I had no problem last night with the link.

o

I've been on "The Girl Who Ate Everything" blog many times and never got that message. She has some great recipes. Wonder why you got that message LuAnn, because I didn't when I just went on? But thank you for the warning.

o

How do I get my peke to take his pills? In a spoon of Jif smooth peanut butter of course!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here