Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gypsy Sisters--can't believe I watch it!

Posted by cmama (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 24, 13 at 18:04

I can't believe I watch Gypsy Sisters as it has no redeeming value but I somehow enjoy it. I think I like the interaction among the women who somehow have traditional values but look so trashy.

Do you stoop so low as to watch it, too?
Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gypsy Sisters--can't believe I watch it!

When was it on? I think I was going to check it out.

o

Gypsy Sisters is on Sunday night on TLC--ususally around 7:00.

o

I watched it originally accidentally because I thought it was a pickers show, there was one on called gypsy something and it was two sisters that are pickers and designers from Texas, I like that show. So I was really surprised when I started watching Gypsy Sisters and found it definitely was not what I was expecting. But it was such a huge train wreck it kinda sucked me in. I don't watch it regular but have seen a couple.

o

Same as Raven ...don't watch it on regular basis either . Alot of Drama!!

o

I watch it too. I'm curious about the culture, behaviors, and justifications. Like all reality TV, I wonder how much is real and how much is made up. Tanning using motor oil? I find it hard to believe they are as intelligent as they appear and can say they don't see any reason it wouldn't be good to use.

o

I've never seen the show, but can believe the motor oil. My adult step-daughters shocked me by using vegetable cooking oil at our camp when we didn't have any sun tanning oil. With me standing there saying that they were going to get skin cancer smearing themselves with oil to begin with and sitting in the sun! I guess it wouldn't be that big of a step from cooking oil to motor oil if you had that 'must tan with grease' mentality!

o

I looked it up and NO THANKS, not for me. I did see about 2 min. of it and its not what I thought it was going to be....More JUNK!

o

I switch channels ad soon as one of the commercials come on.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here