Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
picture of shovel handle?

Posted by dedtired (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 17:59

Is anyone else seeing a picture of a shovel handle on the left of the screen?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: picture of shovel handle?

Yes.

o

Weird.

o

I think it's just 'decor.' The entire background is a drift of snow--apropos!

o

It looks like the shovel I've been using here and there. A heavy non-snow shovel.

o

Yes its there.

o

It's just odd the way it does not move up and down with everything else. It just kind of sits there, like someone stuck it in a snowdrift and forgot it.

Maybe it is a harbinger of spring, a spade to dig a garden bed.

o

Nope, I see nothing on the left side

o

Stranger and stranger. Its been coming and going for me all day.

o

Really, you see a picture of a shovel handle???/

Nothing here.

Moni

o

There is someone holding a wooden handle on the right side. But there are three people total in a garden.
I have nothing on the left side of my screen. It's all on the right side.

o

shovel on the left side, all the way up here in Canada,and we have certainly seen enough of shovels already this winter.

o

They had graphics of the Olympics until the other day when they changed it to snow and the shovel. I thought they might have waited till after the Olympics were over, before changing it.

They'll probably change the background appropriately thru the seasons and events.

o

See? There on the left.

o

I only see the ads on the right like Terri is seeing.

o

No shovel on my screen either.

o

The shovel maybe covered or partially covered if you have the 'favorites' panel showing. Dismiss or decrease the width of the favorites panel to see the shovel.

o

I see it as well.

o

No favorites box, no shovel here in Oklahoma.

:)

Moni

PS, I use firefox, and have bookmarks, but that is not open either unless I look for something.

o

Yes there's a shovel there. It's decor as someone mentioned. Before that is was a background for the Olympic games and we had roses for Valentine's Day.

o

It's the wallpaper - obviously different widths on different monitors

o

Lot of snow, but no shovel.....curious! I even took the favorites bar out, temporarily, and no shovel.

o

Thanks for the suggestion that the screen width affects the picture. I shrunk (shrank? shrinked?) mine way down and now I can see the entire picture. It is a shovel stuck in the snow. This pic also includes a bit of the mess on my kitchen counter.

o

I've been seeing it for days. Just today (before I found this thread) I was thinking it was kind of silly because it should be a snow shovel and not an ordinary shovel.

o

I was reading this last night on my ipad and there was no shovel. Today on my pc there is the shovel standing in snow!

o

I see it on my computer but not on my iPad.

o

I have a lap top, so I only have a 1/4 of the handle on my screen. Never would have thought much about it on my own.

o

Nothing here ...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here