Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
panasonic microwave

Posted by clairdo2 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 9, 13 at 17:27

I have this microwave which is supposed to be the best but i have a hard time figuring how to use it.Does anyone know iff you can set it to keep food warm. My old one had a keep warm button but this one hasnt.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: panasonic microwave

I've never heard of a keep warm on a MW. It must be a very new feature.

o

I looked at Google and it sounds like they do. The current models listed mention keeping food warm. Didn't an instruction book come with it? I found this:
Operating Manuals for most Panasonic products are now available On-Line in Adobe�s PDF format. If you have the Acrobat Reader, you can view the document directly. You can also choose to download the file to your PC for future reference or printing. Most of our On-Line Manuals contain a Table of Contents for easy navigation which is visible when Bookmarks are activated in Acrobat Reader. Consult your version of Acrobat Reader for help with Bookmarks. We've included an animated clip to assist with Reader version 5.0.

First, search for your Operating Manual either by Model Number or by Product Category. If searching by Model Number, start by entering the entire model number of your product as indicated on the bottom or back of the unit (ignore any dashes). If that search does not produce the desired results, try eliminating characters from the end of the model number until a list of possible matches appears. Model numbers with suffixes indicate color or year of manufacture and usually share operator manuals with similarly numbered models. You can even enter a prefix such as KXT, which will provide a list of ALL possible models starting with that prefix. Should you still have problems locating your manual, please try the Product Category search option or call our National Parts Center at 800-833-9626.

o

I'm on my second Panasonic Convection Microwave, and both had/have the 'keep warm' option. Maybe you are talking about the convection microwave, and not just a plain microwave?

In the manual (I actually haven't used the Keep Warm button), it says, Press Keep Warm button -> Time/Weight (set time) -> Start. Not sure if this would apply to yours. Which Panasonic do you have?

This post was edited by dee_can on Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 10:18

o

I "had" a plain Panasonic microwave and NO keep warm function existed.....

o

I checked with the model no which is NN-ST651B and there is no keep warm button. I really miss that...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here