Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's f0r dinner Friday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 13 at 17:03

It's chilly t0day and I made a p0t 0f chicken-wild rice s0up and have Ir0ndale c0rnbread ready in the frig t0 bake. What w0uld we eat if it wasn't f0r the KT? Jasdip p0sted the s0up recipe and Glenda the c0rnbread. Sure am getting hungry!!

What are y0u having f0r dinner?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's f0r dinner Friday?

Yummo Irondale Cafe Cornbread. I almost went there, but they don't serve chicken livers on Friday.

Miss Myra's BBQ for smoked chicken half which I covered with her awesome white bbq sauce and they gave me a sample of smoke sausage, cause I asked how it tasted :o)

o

I am making blackened shrimp fettuccine Alfredo in my aroma cooker serving with hot fresh garlic bread.

o

I'm having a meatloaf sandwich. Valentine's Day all over. Yum!

o

I found a Safeway store on my way home from work that has little tags they stick on the meat cooler, discounting things about 90% until they're gone! WOW!
I've got boneless, skinless chicken breasts/thighs($1.25lb)......maybe chicken cordon bleu? and a green salad.

o

Glenda, I'd just l0ve t0 have chicken livers, but that chicken s0unds darned g00d!

Raven, n0w that s0unds better than y0ur meal last night--maybe.

Ge0rgysm0m, ahh, meatl0af sandwiches. The best part 0f making meatl0af. Just ab0ut the 0nly time I like mustard 0n a sandwich. Enj0y!

Nic0le, th0se tags always remind me 0f the little st0re in t0wn when we lived in the sticks. We had a neighb0r wh0 always called that marked d0wn meat "used meat". Always tickled me!

o

Every ones food sounds very good. I had a cubed steak w/gravy, mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables.

We have big fluffy snowflakes coming down right now and will continue off/on all weekend I hear. Since there's to be very little accumulation, I'll say it does look pretty out.

Shirley/Ohio

o

It was finally raining here last night,so we went out for our Valentines Dinner tonight.We went to our favorite Chinese BUffet. We both ate too much but as always it was delicious.

o

Shirley, it s0unds pretty (as l0ng as it d0esn't stick ar0und). Y0ur dinner s0unds great. Yea f0r gravy!!!
Sandie, did y0u get a nice rain? We had rain tw0 days in 0cala, but it didn't even am0unt t0 1". Glad y0u g0t t0 celebrate t0night!

o

I was out malling today and getting 'my hair did' as my DD#1 calls it;) SOOO that is my excuse for not cooking~~DH is getting me 2 Del Taco been and chesse burritos extra green sauce yummy;)

o

I had a grilled cheese sandwich, sliced cucumber and some of the potato salad I made 3 days ago, because I had two potatoes that needed to be used. Unbelievable how much potato salad two potatoes make! I made a dozen banana muffins today, so I also had one of those. Just to sample, of course.

I've been meaning to mention here about the bread I'm using now. The name is Healthy Life, and it is 100% Whole Wheat/Whole Grain. Made by the Lewis Bakeries, INC, Evansville, IN. It even comes in 1/2 loaves, as well as regular. I get it at Kroger and is the only kind of bread I buy now.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here