Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Wednesday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 6, 13 at 17:01

Tonight we're having smoked sausage, corn casserole from last night and fruit salad. Our strawberries are in season and pretty cheap this year. I'll add some banana and pears--maybe some grapes, too.

It's been a slow day around our house. Have to give myself a good swift kick in the arse and get more done tomorrow!!

Hope it's been a good day for you. What are you having for dinner?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Wednesday?

Willard's at the BP gas station!

Pool friend was saying how great their bbq is, so I went.

Special today was 6 smoked wings, fries and tea!\ fpr $6

Said I didn't need fries and don't drink tea, so I got 6 drummettes, a very fresh salad and water for $5.00, plus waitress threw in a rib.

Told her I plan monthly luncheons for my water gals/guys and we might like to eat there. Needless to say they were thrilled.

o

We had one of my 10 minutes dinners--Orange Chicken (with bell peppers, water chestnuts, mandarin oranges) over orange Couscous.

Wanted something light, easy, that would give us leftovers for tomorrow evening. We have to be out of the house by 6:30 to go to court again. Hopefully it will be our last excursion there--2 months of back and forth are getting old.

o

I had macaroni and cheese, leftover meatloaf, green beans, and mashed potatoes.

It was my turn to be especially busy today, Patti, so you could take an easy day.

Shirley

o

dh took me out for mexican dinner for our 43 anniversary...

o

Happy Anniversary Susan!

mine too,was dinner out-was good!

o

I was so lazy today. Never did get out for my walk with Georgy this morning. I was feeling very guilty and worried that it might rain tomorrow so we went out at 5:15. Just got back. I will probably have the same thing I had last night. Just a little stir fry. I'm trying to lose a few pounds before we go on vacation. Wish I had started a month ago. I'm such a procrastinator!

o

We are having enchalidas, I bought the prepared dinner dish at Sams and just have to stick it in the oven. It looks very good I hope it tastes as good as it looks. I am always wary of things like that but I could not resist it.
I am having Spanish rice with it, my husband will have some of his favorite beans.

I got some beautiful strawberries also so that will be desert along with some fresh pineapple.

o

Happy Anniversary, Susan!

Lots of yummy sounding dinners! I am making salmon with dill butter, asparagus, and a green salad. Chocolate brownies for dessert.

o

Crispy beef tacos

o

Everyones dinners sound delicious. I needed to clean out the fridge tonight. We had leftover spinach, Brussel sprouts, steamed rice. I breaded and fried tilapia to go with the leftovers. We will have a fruit bar for dessert.

Today I walked the mall with my friend for almost an hour. Then my cleaning lady came after which I sat and read on my tablet most of the afternoon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here