Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Freebook sifter great for free Kindle books

Posted by ravencajun (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 16:40

I have been using this new site for finding free Kindle books, it's updated daily, and broken down into categories. Pretty plain site, no cover art, but when you select one it takes you right to the Amazon page. I use it as one more source along with pixel of ink, bookbub, bookgorilla, etc.

I just picked up one that sounded funny called Bubba and the Dead Woman.
Lots of options.

Here is a link that might be useful: Freebook sifter

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Freebook sifter great for free Kindle books

The Bubba series is great! Very funny.

o

Thank you, that looks like a great site. I signed up.

o

Is there anyway you can tell if the free book is a series or not I prefer non-series.

o

Thanks for mentioning "Bubba and the Dead Woman". I'm reading it now. Pleasant and a bit zany; reminds me of a Janet Evanovich book.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here