Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
prayers and good thoughts please

Posted by bengardening (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 16:19

I let my drivers license lapse. Now I have to take the written part over. I just got back from my first try and I got 6 wrong. I can only get 5 wrong. I have 2 more tries in a 6 moth period. Will you please pray for me so I pass this.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: prayers and good thoughts please

Absolutely! You can do this!

o

Yes I will. I know the feeling. Do you have a book to study? Is there someone who can help you? Good luck

o

Read and study the booklet they give out. My daughter failed her first written test at age 16, took the book home and memorized it, went back the next day and got 100 percent. She passed the road test the first time. She is definitely a better driver than I am! Good Luck! You can do this!

o

good luck

o

Definitely read the book if you haven't already! Also check your DMV website. They often have practice tests and the questions for the real test come straight from there. Good luck.

o

Absolutely do the practice tests and you will have no problem.
We have faith in you!

o

Around here, the (smallish) "Driver's Handbook" used to cost about $15.00 ...

... but you can borrow one from the library for three weeks - for free!

We have to take a consultation with about a dozen others and written text questions and sign recognition questions every two years after age 80.

Good wishes for successful completion of your test(s), Bengardening.

(One learns something new every day - I didn't know that moths had periods).

ole joyful

o

Keeping you in my prayers.

o

yes I have been studying the manual. MY DH helped me and is still trying to help me. I took the practice test on the internet. Thank YOu

o

Thank you! I passed the test

o

Thanks for sharing your good news, bengardening!

Good wishes for many more miles of safe driving (and not driving folks up the wall).

ole joyful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here