SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cynic_gw

Go Me! (Me-TV that is)

cynic
11 years ago

Me-TV is apparently the first subchannel to be regarded as a national network by Nielsen Media. They'll begin national TV audience measurement of Me-TV starting this spring. In just two years Me now reaches 87 percent of households nationwide through 141 affiliates, and 28 of those are in the top 30 markets, which is enough to meet Nielsen's policies for reporting it as a national TV network. So far ratings have exceeded corporate expectations which doesn't surprise me in the least. I like this channel and I watch it a lot.

This recognition will mean a lot since it will allow them to seek larger advertisers, hence, higher revenues. The best part of this channel IMO? There's no paid programming! No holy rollers, no infomercials, just classic TV 24 hours a day and some entertaining promos. Good luck Me-TV. Keep up the great work!

Broadcast TV has come a long way since converting to digital. Went through some rough spots but now ironed out for the most part and gaining ground. Cable and satellite? No thanks. Plain old broadcast and the internet serve me just fine. Keep the options coming.

Comments (6)