Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
baby laughing at ripping paper

Posted by kat__wa (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 27, 11 at 15:38

have you seen this? sure to bring a smile to your face!

Here is a link that might be useful: baby laughing at ripping paper

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: baby laughing at ripping paper

I saw yesterday morning on the Morning News..it's funny...I just love the way a small child laughs..nothing holds them back..

o

I also saw that yesterday....I think it is so precious when a baby laughs, and it always makes me laugh along with them.

o

Thanks for posting the link - it is hysterical.

o

That is precious. What an adorable baby.

o

very cute, I love hearing baby laughter too. I just hope it wasn't a "learning experience" to rip paper for fun. Daddy might not see the humor in a few months when baby gets into some important papers and shreds them.

o

I also love the dad's laughter. Good to hear and adult find such enjoyment out of such a simple (and adorable) event.

Rosepeta2, I was doing a mass mailing a few years ago and wanted to give my nieces the top sticker from the front of the postage stamp sheets. My brother said NO WAY- he didn't want the girls to confuse them with his bill-paying stamps, lol.

o

Adorable. The only thing cuter than a laughing baby is a sleeping baby.

o

I don't have listening capability (so ... why did I click?)

I became a bit frustrated - I thought that Dad should have done a partial rip, then put it into the baby's hands to see whether s/he would do it on her/his own.

I'll bet that the babe would have found that doubly joyful.

ole joyfuelled

o

I took care of my 5-month old grandchild today. Took a catalog page and tore it for him to see if he would think it was funny. He did not laugh, but he was very interested in what I was doing. Maybe when he's 8 months he'll think it is funny.

o

Love this! Can't help but laugh with him.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here