Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm losing it

Posted by schoolhouse (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 13, 13 at 15:07

I was taking laundry out of the dryer awhile ago and noticed this fluffy material inside a piece of clothing. Here I'd put a Swiffer Sweeper cloth in the dryer instead of a dryer sheet. The boxes are on the same shelf in the cabinet. doh.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm losing it

haha! That just means y0u were extra busy. Easy mistake! Still funny, th0ugh!!

o

I bet that laundry is dust free. Lol
I can easily see doing the same thing.

o

What about calling someone who you have been meaning to call after getting back from a vacation and finding out that you indeed called her and had a discussion about your trip.
Very scary.

o
RE: I'm losing it..

Oh my! At least it should still be usable.

o

That's no biggie! Wait til you REALLY lose your mind!

o

I don't *think* I could do that. I tear my dryer sheets in half. LOL

o

Ellen, that is hilarious! It definitely sounds like something I might do.... I keep wondering if the memory improves after the menopause symptoms subside, but now I'm guessing maybe not, darn it all.
Schoolhouse, that's nothin'!

o

LOL you have to find the humor I guess:)

o

hahahhahaa that's funny!

o

Wait until you run accidently run a sanitary pad through the laundry. I did that once, It made it from the wash into the dryer without me noticing it. In the wash, it gets soggy and starts to come apart. In the dryer, it expands, fluffs up like a scared cat and clogs the lint filter. I discovered what I had done when I went to remove the clothes from the dryer. There was fluff everywhere and the lint trap was full.

o

lol....

o

Hi jemdandy,

So ... when it's where it's wet ... it gets soggy and falls apart ... so I guess one should plan for a back-up string ...

... and when it's in a dry area... it fluffs up ... and flies all over! Would that indicate that one should wear a double hair net?

Looks like some more research is needed, by the makers.

o j

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here