o
Amazing Race, tonight

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 17, 13 at 14:51

The Amazing Race
Episode: Business in the Front, Party in the Back

PREMIERE

NEW

The teams go skydiving from 10,000 feet in Bora Bora; three teams quit during the first sweltering roadblock.

CC
TV-PG (L)
7:00 - 8:00 PM Central Standard time

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amazing Race, tonight

I love that show if for no other reason than to see the customs of other countries....so glad it is back!

o

It's almost time

o

Good, Sixty Minutes is over.Oh gosh, there for a minute I thought a Golf Tournament was going to eat into the start time.

o

Thank goodness they sent the golf tournament back over to the GC. That way I could see the rest of the match but not have AR coming on late, thus, missing part of either it or Downton Abbey.

But then there was the ending of DA. waaaah!

o

I meant to add that although I am a big fan of AR, I found it rather boring tonight. Anyone else?

o

Enjoyed much more than Survivor.

o

It was just the opposite for me, glenda. although survivor would have ended better if phillip had gone home. And now lil Hantz is suppose to have a not-play-nice strategy. I actually just rolled my eyes while I was typing that. LOL

o

I like the black twins but was scared they were going home. They don't know how to swim? How can you do the AR and not know?

o

I like the father and son (cancer survivors) and the black twins. I chuckled when the black twins said they were "deliverymen"-- good sense of humor.

o

The ONE team that I didn't like, I was soooo unhappy
that they didn't go home. The couple that was in the last three teams. I don't know their names or remember where they are from, maybe New Jersey? They both seem very hateful and she was so sick of having to put on a happy face and talk to the other teams? He said she didn't have any likability factor? I agree. They seem awful, I hope it's all an act. I can't imagine being like that. She said in their real life they don't have any friends and she doesn't care... ugh!

o

I agree Kat! They have an attitude., The newlyweds.

o

I didn't want to lose the twin doctors that early.

It will be interesting to see how the ones who got the Express Passes deal with giving away the extra one. If I was the team that was 2nd in their 'alliance', I wouldn't count on it.

Shirley

o

"It will be interesting to see how the ones who got the Express Passes deal with giving away the extra one. If I was the team that was 2nd in their 'alliance', I wouldn't count on it."

Yep, during this week's show the team that won the Express Pass even said that they won't necessarily honor the agreement that was made about the second EP, and the previews for next week's show seem to indicate that they are not giving the second EP to the team that should get it per the agreement.

o

I was not wild about seeing the wholesale 'quitting' of the task. If that happens a lot, I'd hope that the rules get tightened up to limit the practice.

o

I agree that this shouldn't happen that a group opt out of a task. Could the fireman then gone back and completed the task when they saw they were going to be last?

o

I haven't picked a favorite yet....but I don't like the Newlyweds at all.......they have an attitude. It was not a good idea to quit the task either....why would anyone want to play Amazing Race and not know how to swim and have fear of heights.....please go on Jeopardy........

Amazing Race should have strict rules....I don't think it is fair!! That was not a very good task in the first place......

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here