Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amazing Race starts tonight 02/23/14

Posted by gadgets (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 14:29

For you who are interested, AR starts tonight. I was really surprised that they would start it on the night of the olympics closing ceremonies.

Also a heads up that Survivor starts Wed night.

Shirley

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amazing Race starts tonight 02/23/14

Cannot wait for both.

o

So glad the Cowboys are back!

o

Me, too, ravencajun. What is it they always say? Is it "Oh, my gravy" Help me remember.

Shirley

o

I am so glad you posted this. I don't watch much television, but have always enjoyed Amazing Race. Most of the time I forget when it is on, so I already have it recorded. Thanks to you!

o

Yea!

o

Yea!

o

What a night it will be tonight! The season opener of Amazing Race, the season closer of Downton Abbey, and the closing ceremonies of the 2014 Winter Olympics. The DVR will be working overtime tonight!

o

Yes, between Downton Abbey season finale and the Olympics closing ceremony, Amazing Race will just have to wait for another time.

o

Can someone tell me who was eliminated? I had to switch to Downton and didn't see the end.

o

The Twinnies. Hurrah!!!!!!

o

Yes the Cowboys always say Oh my gravy!

I am so happy the screaming twins are gone, they were acting like complete idiots already.
COWBOYS WON! woo-hoo express passes!

Well Brandon finally married Rachel.
Watching the Kentucky guys was so sad.

o

I thought it would be the twins, just had to make sure. So glad they are gone! It would have been a long season had they lasted a few more episodes!

o

I am so glad they were the first to leave too. I hope their behaviour is better in real life!

o

I enjoyed last night's show. Usually I'm one who 'votes' for all new people, but I like most of the ones they brought back. And of course, my favorites are still the cowboys.

Shirley

o

the twins overthought everything!

o

I have no real favorites. I like the cowboys, but don't like the mom and son duo. They get on my last nerve. Is it true they've done this three times? Why? I know he has a disability but she treats him like a baby and he acts like one.

I'm probably the only one who likes Rachel and Brendon. I've watched her on BB, and she won that. She's whiny but they are both very smart and well educated and not mean.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here