Don't let this happen to your cursor..

Posted by Sue-va (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 1, 13 at 14:03

Don't say I didn't warn you!

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Here it is

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Don't let this happen to your cursor..

Good one. Needed that to light candles or a fireplace.

o

Finally a little flame in my life. I LOVE it and sure need it :) Is there a way to download it?

o

Whoa! That is neato keeno!

o

Thanks for the posting....had to send it on.

o

Oh....I like that!

o

I could almost feel/smell my nose hair burning when I extinguished the flame! really...

o

That was fun. Thx.

o

Well, that sure brightened my screen! It was smokin' !

o

I've been trying to reform my curser for some time ...

... and thought that I was being rather successful ...

... but then something else happened that got my goat ....

... and the supposedly reformed curser slipped badly!

ole joyful

o

Ntt hou, go to the link; at the top see File, Email Link, send it to your friends. Or you can Save Page As, then it will go to your downloads.

The friend who sent it to me, had no idea that I am currently having cursor FREEZING problems. :<(

OJ, at least you have it under control here at the KT! Thank you for that.

Sue

o

Thanks Sue_VA. Unfortunately, they asked for Facebook log-in in which I don't have nor want. It's alright, I don't want it as bad.

o

Ntt hou, that should not happen. Which browser do you use? Even that shouldn't cause a problem though.

Sue

o

I'm bringing this back hoping Ntt hou sees it.

Sue

o

I'm using Windows Explorer 9 and you're right, it shouldn't matter. Don't worry about it. It's really not necessary. Thanks Sue.

o

Ntt hou, I don't use Explorer, except on a rare occasion; Firefox is my preferred browser, and I seem to forget that others don't use the same browser I do, and I just give directions in the one I use. So I am in Internet Explorer8 now and this is what I see there.

Click on the Here it is Link, you will get the cursor. Look up top on the left, click on File and you will see a list of choices. Click on Send. (My choices are, and yours would be the same or similar.) Choices will be Page by Email, Link by Email, and Shortcut to Desktop.

Choose Send by Email, then send it to yourself. When you get it you can send it on to anyone. When I send to several, I use BCC, and send it to myself followed by any others. That way you know it worked.

I hope this works for you; it is frustrating when these contraptions don't behave!!

Sue

o

Thanks Sue. It doesn't work still. Under the Send, 3 options, the only option I can chose is the "Shortcut to Desktop". The other 2 are grayed out, not allowed to select them.

Don't worry about it. It's nothing needed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here