Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you know of a way to watch the Grammys online?

Posted by alisande (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 13:44

I'm without TV reception again, and I'd love to watch--or at least listen to--the Grammy Awards tonight. Do you know if anyone streams it live?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you know of a way to watch the Grammys online?

I just googled "streaming grammy's on-line" and something for WPTV came up. Don't know if that will help or not.

I'm trying to find something live instead of waiting until 8:00 pacific time to watch it so I may try the same thing.

o

try this

http://www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/live

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/live/

This post was edited by M.compton on Sun, Feb 10, 13 at 17:57

o

Thanks, guys. I'll try both of these when the show starts. I think CBS will be the best bet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they limit what they stream. We'll see....

o

Actually, I'm enjoying the CBS live stream right now. They're giving out awards that they will only announce in a group during the show. I got to see Taylor Swift and my favorite Civil Wars accept an award and give nice speeches. Thanks again, MC.

o

you're welcome

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here