SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

Random acts of kindness

Jasdip
10 years ago

I like helping people when I can. Not long ago an elderly woman was having trouble bagging her groceries. They called for a bagger to help, but no one was coming.

We were leaving with ours, and I handed my bags to my husband and said I was going to help her. I went back and asked her if she would like help and she was surprised and said she would Love some help. So I did, and walked out with her, where an employee came and assisted her the rest of the way to her car.

Today the high end grocery store was asking for $2 to feed the kids. I didn't give any at this store. We were then at the Dollar store, and the gentleman ahead of me really wanted some items and dumped his change on the counter and the clerk counted it and said that he could only buy 3 items instead of the 4 or 5 that he had. Anyway I gave her the $2 needed so he could have everything that he wanted. The clerk gave me a big smile and a wink and he was able to get his things. She told me that he's such a nice guy and comes in often, and would never ask anyone for anything.

I felt better offering my $2 right then and there where someone needed it.

Finally at the other grocery store, they were again asking for $2, and in return you got $2 of coupons for their store brand products. I gave $2 there.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus