Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How is Your Weather Today?

Posted by Marilyn_Sue (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 26, 13 at 12:26

We have icy rain, wish it was a lot of snow. I love snow, well, I like it. I would like to be snowed in all by myself! I am cooking some potatoes on my wood burning stove to have for cheese potatoes for supper. How is everyone's weather today and what are you all doing?

Sue In Central Indiana

This post was edited by Marilyn_Sue on Tue, Feb 26, 13 at 15:27

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How is Your Weather Today?

We're getting rain here in my part of Ohio. Weather man says we have to be on the lookout for occasional spots where it's icy.

I'm doing some cleaning today. I have my trusty little list of things 'to do' today in my apron pocket. It will be interesting to see how many things are crossed off by evening. I make no promises.

Sue, I hope before winter is over you get your wish of being snowed in all by yourself. As for me, I've had enough of that.

Shirley/OH

o

Blue skies and lots of sunshine with a temp of 54 currently here in North Houston area. I opened up the door and locked the screen so we could get some fresh air in for a little while. It is a little chilly so won't be open for long.

o

It's sunny and 19º here at the moment. The sun is so welcome, as it will start to lower our snow drifts and icy spots.

o

Rainy, dreary and cold.

o

We got 7 more inches of snow yesterday so my kids are out of school again today The sun is shining brightly and all of the snow is falling off the trees, fences and houses. It is 34 degrees out. I have been telling the kids that they need to go shovel the driveway and so far only 1 has done it...gotta get them motivated!!!

o

Last week we were supposed to get a lot of snow (at least 8 inches). We got 4-5". Today we were supposed to get a "dusting". It has been snowing for hours now. I measured it and 30 min. ago and it was 2 1/2" and is supposed to snow heavier later in the day. I have been listening to my police scanner on my Kindle Fire and there are property damage accidents all over town because the roads are slick. Cars in ditches, etc. I only have to drive 3 blocks to get to my volunteer job at the hospital.

o

Very very windy and in the 40's.

o

We finally got a good rain this morning. I got up at 6:30 and it was raining when I went out for the newspaper. It rained--pretty hard at times--until around noon. I was sure happy to see it.a Now it's just overcast but we have a cold front coming through later this week.

o

it's been raining for about an hour or 2...oops! dh just walked down the hall to the bedroom above the office..i must have left a window open...

o

It's been raining since about 11:00 here in north central Ohio. It was 39° when I looked about 3:30. We aren't supposed to change over to snow until after midnight. Marilyn_Sue, you can keep your snowed in by yourself! But have fun if it happens. I don't want it! LOL

Tami

o

SUN!!!! and about 26 above and still snow on the ground. Expect a dusting tonight and then something this weekend Today & Tomarrow SUN__WARM!!!
Marie from ND

o

Bright sunshine, blue skies and breezy.
The temperature is in the low 70's.
I love our weather here on the beautiful central coast!

o

North Missouri - snowed like heck till noon today. Wet, heavy snow. We got about 7 inches. This is on top of the 7 inches we got last week. It's about 30 degrees now which isn't too bad.

That's ok, though. We had such a terrible drought last year that we're grateful for blizzards.

o

Snowing hard right now, but it's supposed to turn to the ice and rain by tomorrow.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here