Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
alice-sj, I found it!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 23, 13 at 12:04

I am 99.9 percent certain this is the motel grandson and I stayed in.

Only complaint I had was it took 45 minutes for their airport shuttle to pick us up and take us to the motel. But it was a busy time when we arrived.

Other than that as I said, I was so pleased with everything. One of the cleanest rooms I've been in and everyone was so nice. Right down to the sanitized tv remote controls.

Breakfast was a delight.

Just make reservations for shuttle pickup to ship at the desk. when you call and double check when you get there.

Grandson stayed free.

BEST WESTERN Airport Executel
20717 International Boulevard
Seattle, Washington, 98198-5808, US
Phone: 206/878-3300
Fax: 206/824-9000
Toll Free Reservations:
800-648-3311

This post was edited by glenda_al on Sat, Feb 23, 13 at 13:02

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: alice-sj, I found it!

Thank you so much! I will be sure to let you know once I check them out. We might have a couple friends drive up to Seattle to visit us while we're there, so it would be great to suggest the same nice, inexpensive hotel for them too.

o

alice, when gs and I were walking to our room after checkin, I had my doubts, cause I found the place online. What impressed me were the reviews.

When we go inside the room, I could not have been more pleased with how clean everything was. And remember how great the sleeping was.

It definitely is NOT fancy, but just a nice clean place to get a good nights sleep.

Then the wonderful breakfast. Waffles, which you prepare yourself, etc.

GS had a burger the night we arrived, and the wait staff was so nice and the burger was great.

This post was edited by glenda_al on Sat, Feb 23, 13 at 20:24

o

Hope you read this. Motel is not a Hilton, but a very nice place to stay.

o

It sounds great to me. It's nice to have a recommendation for a clean place with good food. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here