Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Having problems with .gifs......... (help)

Posted by joann_fla (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 18, 13 at 11:03

or whatever you want to call the pictures we add to forums & emails.

I have them made for me at Delphi and never had a problem with them, now they are messing up when they are animated.

take a look:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Could it be Firefox? This didn't happen till I started using it. I usually use tiny pic to upload, but today I tried photobucket and its doing the same thing,
any help appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Having problems with .gifs......... (help)

I use firefox exclusively and never had that happen, the ones that I try to directly upload to here from my computer do have problems but not any I have stored online.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
here is one from imageshack

o

I uploaded it to my computer then image shack and its doing he same thing. I don't know whats wrong. Any suggestions?

o

You might try the Computer forum also.

o

Is this a new graphic? What happens with ones you know have worked in the past? Does it work right in Irfanview or another viewer? I'm using Opera and it's not looking as I'd guess it was intended to look. Also tried Chrome, IE and Nightly. In IE it's not animated but the graphic looks fine. Maybe the graphic itself is corrupted.

o

The cat is a new one , it was made for me and was fine. I uploaded it to tiny pic, then it messed up when I put it here.
All my old animated ones are doing the same now. When you look in tiny pic even my old ones are messed up. Whats going on? Photobucket & image shack are doing the same also.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here