been thinking of funny stories from the past

Posted by OklaMoni (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 10:53

and found Dottie's bathtub story...

Here is a link that might be useful: Dotties bathtub episode

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: been thinking of funny stories from the past

Oh, Moni, thanks for the belly laugh. Every time I read that story, it cracks me up.

Shirley

o

LOL !

o

Oh how I miss Dottie and Marlen too. I would sit here reading those two and laugh until the tears were rolling.

o

That is why I no longer get down in the tub, but shower since the time I had to roll over on my knees and push myself up with my knees and arms.

o

I liked the story line that a number of us were making up as we went along. It lasted weeks.

Do you remember this one, Moni?

Here is a link that might be useful: Never Wax your Hoo-Ha!

o

LOL, you have to get JoAnn to put it on the website she made.... LOL, or, is it already there?

Moni

o

Moni, how to you get to the KT website? I saw it once through a link but don't know how to access it.

o

Ellen, here you go

Here is a link that might be useful: KT place

o

when I first came to the KT there was a story on another of the GW forums called Home Projects or something like that...It was HUSBANDS messing it up projects...it had gone on for years and was sooo darned funny...I sure wish someone would have kept it...

Like You Moni...I love rereading the Bath episode and just recently I sought out the DOGS IN ELK...episode...fortunately its pretty easy to find on the web...

o

Here's a page I have bookmarked. Don't know if it's a part of the KT place or not.

Shirley

Here is a link that might be useful: Funny KT threads

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here