I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Sun Feb 17

Posted by casey_nfld (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 17, 13 at 9:46

Just after I got my feet wet!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Sun Feb 17

Morning Casey... guess I should have waited just a tiny bit more... to see your post? :)

Moni

here is mine once more

photo IMGP7548.jpg

elevator at my sisters place

o

And out of the fog; a ferry.

Ron

o

These things always 'awe' me when I encounter them along the road. Have you ever seen any of the propellers being transported on the highway? That is when you realize just how big they are.

o

gazania, I have seen the blades from those propellers they are huge.
Here is another picture from the carousel.
Kittywhiskers

o

Just thinking of spring! Our roads are clear, but we still have about a foot of snow in the yards. Gazania, my husband and I are also in awe of the wind turbines. We go by them on some doctors' visits we take. Have also seen parts up close. Just Amazing.

o

I have gone by lots of wind farms, on bike as well as in the car. The sound is awesome, when you are under them.

Oh, and if they pass you while you ride your bike along the highway they seem HUGE, much more so, than up in the air while turning.

Moni

o

I love wind turbines, but there is a lot of controversy about them.

photo WindTurbines.jpg

o

When I lived in Ok. the people on the street behind us had one it was huge, we could hear it, when a repair person had to go on it they looked miniature up there. We see the blades often on the interstate from Texas to Ok. because there's a factory that makes them right along side the interstate, there's usually several wings laying out in their yard awaiting delivery. If we had a farm with acreage again I would definitely consider one. I love the old fashioned ones you still see on farms.

o

On the upper edge of Bryce Canyon

o

Relaxing

o

Oh, Moni I can't imagine have one of them passing you while riding a bike. That would scare the bejebbers out of me!
Kittywhiskers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here