Comedian Andy Dick and former troupe member Sharna Burgess
Actor Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson

Women
Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
Country singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
Country legend Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules star Lisa Vanderpump and new pro Gleb Savchenko

~~~~~~~

I only knew 2 stars.
They lost quite a few pro's this year. No more Max

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DWTS Cast

wow, I only know Wynonna (I'm shocked she'd want to do it), Kellie Pickler and Dorothy Hamill.

No more eye-candy?? Oh no! I really miss Edyta too. Loved her.

o

Like Jasdip, I'm familiar with only Wynonna, Pickler, and Hamill. I'm not a regular DWTS watcher, but I may tune in to see those three--if I remember when it's on. I'll have to look for reminders at the KT. :-)

o

I only know Wynonna Judd and Dorothy Hamil.

I didn't watch it last season, ever since they had Kate Goslin and Bristol Palin that finished me.

I am sure the voting was rigged for those 2 for ratings.

o

B-O-R-I-N-G. Andy Dick is a....well....I think you know what I mean. DL Hugely is funny, the sports guys will be interesting. Don't know the Disney or Housewife person and couldn't tell you who the actor is.

May not tune in except for Aly! She's gonna be good!

o

don't know the disney gal, but those kids are pretty well-rounded and she probably has dancing somewhere...

and both country singers probably have some....as does hamil, big time only on ice, lol...

o

I'm bummed that Louie is not dancing this season. Will vote for Tristin.

SamKaren
your resident DJ

o

These are stars? I only recognize Kellie, Hamill, and, Wynona. I'm bummed Max and Louie are gone.

o

Valentin Chmerkovskiy
is second best to his brother MAX I'll be watching him

o

I haven't watched in years as it has been failing badly from the original days.
I know a few, I would love to watch Lisa Vanderpump she is so beautiful and always dressed to kill.
Wynonna I am very surprised she is doing it.
Andy Dick would be one of the main reasons I don't watch it.
I just saw something about him on tv he is currently living in the garage which he somewhat fixed up on the property of his ex wife. He really hit bottom with the drugs and alcohol and run ins with the law. I never liked him not funny.
Kellie Pickler was such a ditz on American Idol hopefully all that plastic surgery she did has given her some maturity. She was so cute and now looks nothing at all like she originally did and I don't think it is an improvement. Of course the first thing she did was get those bazommgas.
Might check it out for a few minutes to see Lisa.

o

Andy lives up to his name, IMHO.

Right now I would say that I'm not going to be watching, but in all honesty, I know I will. :)

o

I rarely can sit through an entire episode anymore. I mostly watch just the people I like.

I too am looking forward to seeing Lisa Vanderpump, she remains my favorite of the housewives. The classiest of the bunch. No doubt we will see Jiggy :)

Also looking forward to Dorothy Hamill and Aly.

Will not be watching Andy Dick.

o

Louis isn't on every season....but when he is....wow...LOVE that man!!!!

o

Not on my agenda

o

I always enjoy watching the show. My DD comes over and we watch it together and chat. Sometimes her b/f comes too- it's a pleasant evening. I find that I really get to know the personalities of the celebrities. I'm always pleasantly surprised by some, and not too impressed with others. Don't care too much for Andy, but I suspect he won't be around long.

P.S. How can you decide who you're voting for before you see the dances? ;)

o

Ingo Rademacher was born in Germany, but raised in Australia. He, his wife, and two small children live in Hawaii. For many years he played Jasper Jacks ("Jax") on General Hospital. He's very athletic and is a triathlete.

o

lookin good !!

o

Very disappointing. I usually "watch" it with my sister in another state. We text our opinions back and forth during the show.
But honestly, I think this show has seen better days.
And, no Maks :(

o

Am I the only one who won't miss Maks?

o

Started to go downhill in my opinion when they had Tom Delay on the show and kept declining after that.

Haven't watched it since Bristol appeared and don't miss it at all.

The professionals were what made it worthwhile to me and some, not all, the guest dancers.

o

ok Lindsey, with that picture posted,..Maybe I WILL watch the show!I

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here