SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maire_cate

Here's a clever description of the mundane 3x5 index card

maire_cate
11 years ago

While searching for quality index cards I found this description on Amazon. What makes an index card superior you might ask? Most cards are manufactured from low quality recycled materials and if you use a fountain pen or gel ink the ink 'feathers' and spreads out.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews
93 of 100 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars HOW?!?! THESE CARDS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! January 13, 2012
By sabin
Amazon Verified Purchase
I OPENLY WEPT WHEN I FIRST RECEIVED THESE MAGNIFICENT INDEX CARDS. 15 SQUARE INCHES OF OXFORD RULED, UNTAINTED PERFECTION. WRITING INANE STUFF THAT YOU HAVE TO MEMORIZE FOR SCHOOL ON THESE CARDS IS TANTAMOUNT TO TOUCHING THE FACE OF GOD. THESE CARDS ARE INDIVIDUALLY HAND MILLED FROM THE RAREST SOUTH AMERICAN JUNGLE TREES AND LINED WITH LASER PRECISION DOWN TO 1/1000TH OF A MICROMETER. THEY CURE ALL KNOWN DISEASES AND ONE CARD HAS ENOUGH NUTRITIONAL VALUE TO SUSTAIN A FAMILY OF 4 FOR UP TO A YEAR.

But in all seriousness, these index cards are totally adequate and indistinguishable from any other index card I have ever encountered in my life. I bought them because they were selling a 1000 for $9.49 and I need them to study.

Comments (5)