Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Marilyn Sue....

Posted by susie53 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 3, 13 at 8:44

Happy Birthday to a Special Lady. Have a wonderful day!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Marilyn Sue....

Yes, Happy Birthday, Marilyn Sue! Hope you are treated like the special lady you are!

o

Happy Birthday, Sue. I hope someone brings a candle for one of those cupcakes you baked yesterday. Have a wonderful day.

o

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day

o

HAPPY HAppy happy Birthday, Dear One!

o

Have a wonderful day!

o

Happy Birthday, Animated Happy Birthday, Keefers photo Keefers_AnimatedHappyBirthday1005.gif

o

Happy Birthday! Stay warm and have fun!

o

Wishing an amazing day and many great things to come to a wonderful person. Happy birthday.

Shirley

o

There were two posts for Marilyn_Sue's birthday so I'm putting my wishes on this one, and let the other fall off the page.

o

Happy Birthday, Sweet Sue!! Hope you have the greatest birthday ever. Well all love 'ya and so glad you found the KT!

o

Happy Birthday - hope you'll have a great day!

o

Happy Birthday!

o

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Phyllis

o

Happy Birthday!!!

o

Happy Birthday to a special person. Love your comments and know that you will be blessed in a special way for all the wonderful things and cooking you do for your family and your church.
Marie
Who hopes to see you this spring--maybe depends on DH's health when we go to Mi and Ohio

o

o

Happy Birthday! Have a great day.

o

It's a beautiful day for a birthday!

o

It is dinnertime now, but I hope it is not too late to wish you a ...

Photobucket

Sue

o

Gosh, sorry I missed this earlier Sue. I hope you had a wonderful day with your family. You deserve the best of everything! Happy Birthday dear friend!

Love and hugs,

Lana

o

Happy Birthday!

o

Thank you so much everyone for the nice birthday wishes. I had my dinner at church yesterday.

Sue

o

Good to hear that you had an enjoyable dinner with friends, Sue. Only half of the greatness of a dinner is the food - the other half is the folks with whome one shares it.

(For those of us who live alone ... the only way that one can "share" it is to put a big mirror on the top of the table ... on the other side of the food [but the conversation can only be referred to as talking to one's self]).

(Were one to "eat for two" in such a circumstance ... the food wouldn't "go to waste" - but would "go to waist", I reckon).

Good wishes and hopes for a great year upcoming, Sue.

ole joyful

o

Happy Birthday to you Marilyn Sue....we have never gotten acquainted but by the wishes from others, I can tell you are a special lady...Enjoy your day.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here