Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 8:12

photo 2z844y11.jpg

Hi Debi
Tell us alittle about yourself
Welcome to the table

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: welcome Debi_OK

Hi Debi, pull up a chair and let's talk. Your gonna love it here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

Yes,you're going to enjoy being here, Debi. A big welcome from me.

Sue in Central Indiana

o

Welcome to the table. And just a note, most of us like chocolate.

Shirley/Ohio

o

This is a great group of wonderful people Debi, join right in, don't hesitate.

o

Hi, Debi--grab a chair around the table. You'll be amazed :-)

o

When you ask a question, or seek some advice, you'll be surprised at the variety of replies that you receive ... and the speed at which they arrive.

We're interested to hear more of who you are and what you're about.

This old fart lives up in Canada, within spitting distance (almost) of four of the Great Lakes.

And we're to get a big snow storm tonight and tomorrow.

A good time for retired or unemployed folks to look out the window and say, "Oh, well ... I didn't want to go out today, anyway".

Which reminds me - I'd better get some milk, today.

I had another blood test this morning, and when the old guys at coffee hour asked why I was dressed up, I told them that I was to see my stockbroker a couple of weeks ago but begged off due to having a cold that people wouldn't appreciae my sharing, so it's to be today.

And one guy told me that one should approach such a meeting looking poor and bedraggled.

Hey - that sounds like a good idea ... maybe I should go the 7 miles home and change!

Some time ago when they asked here how many places a person had lived, I replied that I'd lived in 22 places in my 80+ years (and have never owned a home).

Hope you're having a great day, Debi.

ole joyful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here