I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Fri Feb 8

Posted by nicole__ (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 7:41

Baby Mtn Goat: Mt Evans Colorado....

Total Concentration

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Fri Feb 8

Mother and new baby sheep walking along a country road outside of Pau in southern France.

o

Those are great pictures. Nicole, your's looks like you were standing right next to that goat. He is so cute.

Bob, your's really made me smile at the thought of this sheep and her baby just strolling down the street, nobody else in sight - except for you, of course. So funny how casual they look.

o

Bobcat out in my field up in the Santa Cruz Mts. Just took it yesterday. I see him or her all the time. I now keep my Dachshund inside.
Clare

o

Mountain goat in hills near Palm Springs, CA

. photo LivingDesert_MtnGoat3_11610.jpg

Bobcat seen last year on a hike near my home. I had just messed with all of the settings on my camera when I spotted the cat so the photos did not turn out well.

photo SJWS_bobcat2_7611.jpg

photo SJWS_bobcat3_7611.jpg

o

Wow, great wildlife pics!! I didn't know California had mountain goats. I got to see a bobcat once, briefly, on a hike to Point Reyes lighthouse. Your pictures are amazing.

o

In the spring when the cherry trees are dropping fruit, we get a gray fox that visits the tree every day, and sits munching happily under the tree.

o

another picture of the old meets new.... Darmstadt Germany

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here