Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Tues Feb 19

Posted by casey_nfld (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 19, 13 at 6:50

A farm near in Ontario. If you look closely you can see a small plane flying lower.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Tues Feb 19

My home from a small plane.

Ron

o

I thought I was going to have to sit this one out until I remembered a commercial flight from Boston to Rockland, Maine on a small airline, with small planes.

Here's the plane:

Here's the inside of the plane:

Climbing up out of Boston:

Over the coast of Maine:

Coming into the Rockland Airport:

Then on the way home I got to sit in the co-pilot's seat. Great I thought, there will be more leg room. There was ... slightly ... except there were pedals down there that if you bump them, the plane does something, and there was this thing in front of me that also would make the plane do something.

Coming around on approach to Boston, you can see another plane ahead of us.

About to touchdown:

o

Not a plane in sight, but I went snowmobiling yesterday!

o

Our local airport hosts an air show every year. Huge bombers and the Canadian Snowbirds

Here's a Snowbird doing a practice aerobatic. Flying upside down with pink smoke from his wing-tips.

photo P6180079.jpg

o
RE : I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Tues Feb 19

This one is a crowd-pleaser. The cube van drives along the runway and the plane lands on it.

photo P6180120.jpg

o

Well, the closest I could get to finding an airplane picture was this butterfly!
 photo 100_1676.jpg

o

Flying by us...

General Dynamics F-16

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here