SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carabubble

RX Relief Discount Card...scam or a real thing?

carabubble
12 years ago

My husband received a RX Relief Discount card from Healthcare Alliance in the mail. It says it's not an insurance card, but you can use it at pharmacies to save on prescriptions. He asked me to look online to see what I could find about it. What I found was very mixed: several postings of people saying they saved money; other posts saying it's a scam. No conclusive information. So... I told him I would post this on the Kitchen Table, because if anyone here had any experience or information, at least it would be from people that have I have seen posting to this website. Anyone know anything about this? I'll check back here Sunday afternoon!

Comments (186)

• arkansas girl
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

And yet another that just so happened to join today just to post about the RX card....sheeesh!

Getting closer still...

• Ashito
    10 years ago

I was reading one of the posts that mentioned that they contacted the company and felt like they could not get a straight answer on how this gets paid for or where do the discounts originate from. All I can say is "WHO CARES" I used it and it took my nearly $100 perscription down to $32 and it cut my daughters bill in half on medication she needed. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this card and the only people that I could think of that would have issues with it would be people that believe someone like me does not deserve any help as I am currently without insurance as I have been out of a job for a while. I had one pharmacist tell me that he does not take them. I told him that is sad that they are not in the business of patient care and just "in business" and went to a Walmart down the street and they accepted it with no problems. People without insurance for whatever reason need programs like this. I personally don't care who has a problem with that. Thanks RX Relief and Healthcare Alliance for being there for the people that need this help.

• Related Discussions

The simple things in life ... what makes you happy?

Q

Comments (26)
    Natal we had a lovely day today and I was wandering around the garden thinking about how much I was going to enjoy taking the flowers in during the spring and summer. It's a new yard to us, and honestly more than I can handle, but for one summer I'm going to live like the fancy people and have fresh flowers all over the house every day :) It's been pretty mild here and the yard is full of lovely evergreens and several types of wonderful rosemary. Such deep lush scents. I've started doing little winter floral arrangements with the herbs and evergreens. All for free :) Then I just sneek in simple stuff like babys breath or a few flowers from the store among the beautiful herbs. I love fresh flowers and this silly house seems to ask for them so I'm having a great deal of fun being creative. So that's my personal little pleasure lately, but on a regular basis I thank god for every morning my son gets up healthy and goes to bed the same. It's been such a long road for him. Seeing his life become "normal" since we've moved is heaven. he's blossomed so much, and now he gets to go to school with other "normal" kids :) He's so happy about it and wants to go every day, morning and night heh heh And watching him run to the gate with his silly little thomas lunch box, full of food he will never eat (he's had the same snacks in it for two weeks and does not eat them, but wanted a lunch box like the other big kids), his happiness makes me smile. He's sick today for the first time this winter. It's a simple pleasure, but we really enjoyed the little vacation from illness. My kitty just told me to mention how much I love his purr....we've been together (kitty and I) since before DH and DS and when he crawls into bed and tries to sleep on my head, it reminds me of simpler times, which also makes me smile :)
    ...See More

Dr. Emu's RX for Pain

Q

Comments (38)
    I found this web site today and wanted to share my experience with you. Being a nurse, I can't work if I have used narcotic pain medications. I have FM, arthritis, herniated discs and migraines. I have used Dr. Emu's Rx For Pain - Stops Pain Now, for several years. It has worked so well for my pain issues, that I have shared it with my family, the other nurses on my unit and my patients. I buy Dr. Emu's at my local health food store in West Palm Beach, FL. The toll free phone number for Dr. Emu's is on the bottle. After seeing this web site, I called and asked if they would mind me posting their phone number 1-888-537-3687. I spoke to Darrell, the owner, he said he would be happy to answer calls from anyone with questions about Dr. Emu's RX For Pain and assist with locating a retailer for his products. Retailers have Tester Bottles to try.
    ...See More

New or Favorite Things

Q

Comments (64)
    I see others have been doing the Black Friday Online like me! Boy, have I saved tons of money today. Amazon has the best prices so far when I comparison shop. Plus free shipping. Okay, here's a newish product for me. The Ped Egg for dry and cracked heels. I have a pumice stone I usually use in the shower, but when I'm pooped I don't do it, which is a lot of the time. So I get out the Egg and it shaves off any dry skin and the feetsies are back to total softness!
    ...See More

No $70 Silgranit Sinks - the deal isn't real

Q

Comments (44)
    I would have been happy to get the sink at cost as mentioned above. Sadly they did not offer me an alternative price. Would have jumped on it in a heartbeat! I was willing to take whatever they offered as long as it didn't cost me anything. I spend too much time dealing with irrational people and misplaced anger at the pharmacy to be "that" customer to the poor CS rep. I do find it odd that those with cancelled orders were compensated for the inconvenience, and those of us that received the grid are all over the board. I certainly don't mind returning the grid, but it really IS an inconvenience to have to call, do the return shipping, make sure the refund shows up, etc and not even have the same curtesy offer extended. To be fair, knowing there is a new color coming (cinder) and that truffle was a recent introduction, it wasn't far fetched to believe truffle may be headed out (last year's color) and the other light colors may be either clearanced as slow movers or being "updated". That stuff happens, and usually the prices are great.
    ...See More
  • mary_c_gw
    10 years ago

A question for all you "brand-new, just registered today" type posters.

If you're SO VERY HAPPY with the service - why are you seeking out people/forums to defend it to?

You like it, use it. Dragging up a year+ old thread in a relatively small forum seems like a useless, time-wasting activity for you. Why bother? The company certainly doesn't need your defense.

• geraldbourguet
    10 years ago

I see this thread is a little old, but there's a show on ABC 15 in Phoenix, AZ called "Let Joe Know" that will be on tonight talking about Rx Relief Cards and whether or not they're a scam. This reporter Joe Ducey goes around the Phoenix area and helps out PHX consumers who have been scammed, so it should be interesting to watch and find out if you live in Phoenix!

• magic_arizona
    10 years ago

Here's the story.

Here is a link that might be useful: Let Joe Know

• frolicky_fred
    10 years ago

I work as a nurse, and know a little about HIPAA - that's the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act... which means it is illegal for any medical service provider to share our protected health information with anyone, ANYONE, unless... here's the catch... unless that information is something that can be shared between persons that the information is pertinent to for performing a medical service for us. Which to me means, although I'm not slamming Healthcare Alliance, if I use their discount card - they are providing a service to me regarding my healthcare, and would be entitled to certain types of information about me. Although they are entitled to receive only certain types of information about us, this still includes personal information used to identify us, such as name, address, social security number, etc. They then have the ability to further share this information, with others who might have "pertinent medical needs". All in all I personally don't feel secure with my personal information being shared with others without my written consent. Just something to think about...

• ccjs
    10 years ago

I just registered though I don't really consider myself new. I have read the GardenWeb for years but just never joined. My vet gave me one of these cards today and thought I would check it out. I have 4 elderly rescue basset hounds and they are all on meds. I will keep searching for info.

I'm an avid gardener in AZ. I've gardened in Germany, Virginia (became a master gardener), West TX, TN and other places. Learn new things everywhere I end up lighting.

• fapvango99
    10 years ago

It seems to me that using this card will not provide any more information other than what is already out there about each of us (other than the name of the Rx being purchased). If you are worried that information about you is getting into the wrong hands via the use of this card I believe it's too late to stop it as anyone with some resourcefulness and a little knowledge of computers can unearth just about anything he/she desires to know about you or me or anyone within earth's cyberspace! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is no such thing as complete security anymore... But here's the good thing; if you're not rich or famous or important to society in general I wouldn't worry about internet security simply because not many people would care much about you or me or most of the average citizens. If someone wants to find you or empty your bank account without your authorization it can be done. I don't know how to do it myself because like 99% of the people I couldn't care less about emptying your bank account. So, why worry about using this card if in fact it really does save you some money? I'm sure the company that puts out these cards has an angle to make money but that in itself is no real cause for alarm because an angle is not necessarily a scam. Break out that card and save a little money... no one is asking you to send in a membership fee or any fee for this card... Those are the typical signs of a scam.. do you see any other signs that this is a scam other than the fact that you seem to be getting something for nothing: a real discount on medications?

• ChaosRN
    10 years ago

Okay First off, yes i registered today, i found this discussion via Google.
    I too got cards in the mail, but unlike many here, they were addressed to my home with my "RN" following. the letter "asks" me to give the cards to my patients who may benefit from the discount. I knew nothing about this company and will admit i am less than sharp when it comes to the ins and outs of insurance coverages and medication coverages. I admit we have someone in the office whose sole function is to deal with that aspect of our business.
    That being said... yes the address on the letter is different from the website, it is also different than the one posted by someone else here : 5614 Connecticut Ave, NW#312, Washington D.C. 20015-2604.
    given the fact that the population I deal with has a long history of being underserved and taken advantage of, i will most likely add these cards to my pile of papers headed for the shredder.
    there is an old saying: "If someone sells you a diamond ring for a dime, you got a ring that is probably not worth ten cents"

• sjerin
    10 years ago

We're almost there! Two more.....

• countrycottageklutz (Zone 5 ON)
    10 years ago

Let's get it done ;)

• sushipup1
    10 years ago

kill kill kill!

• simpsonrm
    8 years ago

I received one of these cards today in the mail. What raised my suspicion was the address, no name, house number, city, state, zip. All it said was Mail Service Code 2548754P in the address box. So I'm thinking what kind of new scam is this? They must bulk mail these things all over and hope someone bites. What a bummer, I'm still waiting for my millions to show up form the Nigerian prince I helped get his inheritance out of Nigeria. Anyway, somebody is making money off this and it ain't you or me so treat accordingly.

• Pooh Bear
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Why are the dates on this thread from two years ago?

I have nothing to add as far as the RX Relief card goes, but I would like to offer this.
    This is a website that lists the lowest price in your area for a prescription.
    You just give it you zip code and the name and dose of the medication,
    and it will show you the available options around you. My CNA uses it.
    My wife is going to use it on her next refills. I looked up one of her medicines and she could have got it for half the cost she payed for it.
    Just something to consider.

http://www.goodrx.com

• morz8 - Washington Coast
    8 years ago

That was interesting Pooh. I wasn't surprised though to find anything I take available at Walmart cheapest - their $4 plan. I don't fill my prescriptions there but for reasons that may only apply to our local store. Friend in public health here tells me that current pharmacist makes more mistakes than are typical. That, and the line/wait to pick things up keeps me at the privately owned Rexall I've used all my adult years. If I were prescribed anything expensive you might hear differently from me and I agree a useful site. Thank you.

• jean_mi_z5
    8 years ago

I use GoodRX. I just saved $108.00 on my Exemestane at CVS. I only have a drug discound card with BC/BS and was paying $318.00 at Kmart. Paid $210.30 with my GoodRX coupon.

• ruthann312
    8 years ago

Ok, yes I joined today just to respond, and I'm sure my response is so far down the list, no one is going to see it, but I'm going to try anyway.

Check out this link http://www.discountdrugnetwork.com/how-this-works/

It explains that the pharmacies participate in these programs because it brings business into their stores. The group that sends out the cards basically is a charity, they get a small fee from the pharmacy and are creating a huge buyers group which keeps the prices low.

• janellcooper
    8 years ago

This is a GOOD card which we used today 8/ 22/15 to save a lot. The drug was $70. We paid $ 10.00 Very GOOD savings, I'd say. The card is RxRelief

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    8 years ago

THIS THREAD IS FROM 2012!

• Suzieque
    8 years ago

I can't believe this has cropped up again. And, BTW, it's the only post janellcooper has ever made. Janell, if you're simply a new member here, welcome. But to dredge up an old thread such as this one to comment on something like this is not a good way to start.

• elizann
    8 years ago

why not??? New members (like me) might like to see current ideas on old topics.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    8 years ago

They are bumped up by spammers and then the spam post is deleted but the very old thread is left dredged up. Some don't realize it's from years ago.

• janellcooper
    8 years ago

It's the ONLY thread I could find ! You people are very rude and inhospitable-- I won't bother to try to review anything again. Who cares if it's an old thread. Can you point me to a better place to make my comment ?? I like to hear it.

• sjerin
    8 years ago

Wait a minute now. These commercials are still on tv so I think it's perfectly legitimate to check out old posts on the subject. I'm still not sure why there's outrage when an old post comes up; sometimes it's kind of fun to revive them. When it's spam, as it often (but not always) is, just inform the moderators and move on.

Having said this, I do think the card is worthless and just a form of advertising.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    8 years ago

The best thing to do is start a new thread so CURRENT information will be presented for discussion. Something this old can be totally outdated and incorrect today. But go for it I really don't care, I simply alerted that it's a very old post. This happens frequently now by spammers. I was not rude or inhospitable at all just informing. Please don't judge an entire group of forums and people from one little thread.

• Karen Knipping
    8 years ago

MEMBER RX. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY START TAKING YOUR MONEY AND THEN GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET INFORMATION AND THE STATUS FROM THEM SINCE THE FIRST OF JUNE. FINALLY GOT THE SUPERVISOR OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE CALLED ME A LIAR AND WOULD NOT LET ME SPEAK. HE SAID I WAS TOLD NOT TO SPEAK TO THE PERSON WHO I WAS TOLD WAS MY ADVOCATE. THAT WAS NEVER TOLD TO ME. THE PLAN THEY SELL SOUNDS WONDERFUL BUT THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU AFTER THAT. TOLD SUPR TO CANCEL MY PLAN AND HE SAID "gladly"!!! OH, AND YOU DONT GET ANY MONEY BACK. IT IS A FARCE. I CANNOT AFFORD MY MEDICINES AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT LIE TO ME AND TAKE MY MONEY THAT I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE. And now they have my personal information.

• marie_ndcal
    8 years ago

Karen--It is my understanding you pay nothing for the card--it only reduces your prescription amount you pay. Anyone else pay for the card? Plan?? If I remember, originally it was a discount card only.

• janellcooper
    8 years ago

Right -- the card is free and you pay nothing. It only reduces the price of your drugs when the pharmacy has it on file.

• jean_mi_z5
    8 years ago

That is how my GoodRX card works...saves me $108 each month. Costs me nothing....

• Donald Iarussi
    8 years ago

if you dont wnat the card, do not use it! I read all these "My Pharmacist says crap". lol Your pharmacist may not want you to have the discount. It works! The card that is! It also works on flu shots, vaccines that are given by pharmacist. Stop assuming the pharmacist always knows what they are talking about when it comes to saving money. Of course you are protected by Hippa Laws, there is no name attached to cards, You can share card,

• JoanMN
    8 years ago

I have Part D coverage, through Humana. I have to pay a $350 deductible and after that I have to make co-pays on Tier 2, 3 and 4 meds. I have two pre-cancer creams and 1 eyedrop for glaucoma. Also B12 (cyanocobalamin) injectable meds. All of these are higher than Tier 1, so they have high co-pays.

They are all cheaper for me to get WITHOUT using my insurance, but instead using GoodRX. Some are cheaper at WalMart, some at Walgreens. I got a free card from GoodRX, or I could print a coupon and take it in. No problems, no scams, no junk mail.

• Christine Gilley
    8 years ago

I received one as well. But I read so many I have to borrow every month because 1 script is my total check. Then u have the depression. The ALL. ONE PERSON SAID. WHERE S THE REAL RX COVERAGE. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR 3 YEARS. BUT RIGHT NOW.

HELP THE AMERICANS ON NOT JUST RX ALL. SHELTER

SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO TURN. TY

• Mark Hesprich
    8 years ago

I read the back of the card. It says that claims are processed by OptumRX which is the online pharmacy I use to get my meds through my employers insurance.

• jean_mi_z5
    8 years ago

OptumRX is NOT on the back of my card. Sounds like click bait....

• papascott303
    8 years ago

papascott

I received a set of these cards and I've read all these comments with interest, I have insurance, so it doesn't really concern me, except those comments about trashing/shredding the cards. I might suggest that if you're a guitar picker and if you like soft picks, take a pair of scissors and the cards and you can make jim-dandy guitar picks. They don't cost a thing and if you wear them out, well, someone will probably send you some more next week! I'm new to the site, but no need to thank me, I just enjoy life and don't get my shorts in knot about something that I can control.

• angelaid_gw
    8 years ago

So, because it does not affect you, others that are foregoing food and / or paying other bills because they cannot afford their meds, should just not get their "shorts in a knot"? Nice introduction! Welcome! /sarcasm

• Jenni Degan
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I got goodrx in the mail and was so overly excited when I looked up all of our meds on line, especially the couple of extremely expensive ones. We order those out of Canada. So after I saw the awesome prices on the goodrx discount website, I called our doctors and had them send refill scripts for each med to the local pharmacies with the best price. So when I went to pick up meds, the pharmacies said no that card didn't work and that it would save me 5¢!!! Omg I was furious for all the trouble I went through!!! Do not trust www.goodrx.com if you get that card in the mail or look up the website it's a BS joke!!! Should have known it was too good to be true!!! I think I'm gonna quit my job and get on medicaid! Those meds are free!!!

• jean_mi_z5
    7 years ago

It depends on if the pharmacies accept the goodrx plan. I print out the coupons and my CVS pharmacy accepts them. I save over $100 on my one prescription.

• Kelly Brookbank
    6 years ago

I know this is years later but this is still going on because it is technically not a scam. Well not the company itself, it does exactly what it says; provides discounts in varying amounts for its members. What makes all this possible is the pyrimid structure. Their employees are assigned a specific bar code (card) with that card they are given a website and training material. This is all free, so far no one is out. That employee then distributes copies of their card however they see fit. Email, mail, social medial, feet to pavement. This explains the various addresses. Then the people that use those cards receive discounts. Every time someone uses the card for any scrip, the employee receives $1. Here's where things get interesting. The more people in the network the higher the discounts. Now how can that be? Giving away free discounts and paying people, on top of that, to give them away. 2 things are going on here. Our medical industry and insurance industry are in bed together. Prices are astronomically higher than their actual cost. Your insurance pays less than pennies on the dollar. Goodrx negotiates to get those same low rates passes some of the discounts on to you and uses the rest to pay their employees. But with that system it would only keep things stable, not provide higher discounts once more network members are attained. How do I know this? Because I work for them as an independent rep. But it is also my belief that they are also selling data to large data collection agencies. And that explains the spike in discounts once more members are in one's network. But I wouldn't worry too much, if this company doesn't sell your info Facebook, Google, Samsung, your bank, or a variety of other big companies will. It's how they got big. All in all, yes it's shady, everything in the US is, but they are providing what they say they provide, just like Google and Facebook. Just something behind the scenes as well.

• sjerin
    6 years ago

I recently read an article on this and the upshot was that these cards keep profits up for the pharm companies and keep generic versions away. Can't quite remember the explanation but it wasn't good for the consumer, of course. Thanks for posting your thoughts, Kelly.

• jean_mi_z5
    6 years ago

I'm still using GoodRX coupons. I don't have part D drug coverage. My Exemestane, generic Aromasin costs anywhere between $450 to over $600 for 30 pills. I am able to purchase it for $159 using the GoodRX coupon. I have gone through different agencies and no one can beat the GoodRX price. Most of the doctor's offices in my area have GoodRX literature in their waiting rooms. Including the cancer clinic where I get my treatments.

• anoriginal
    6 years ago

a little OT but still prescription related. a few years ago, my doctor wanted to change my cholesterol med from something to Crestor. i had no prescription coverage at that time. he called the prescription into pharmacy and when i went to pick it up discovered it was something like $350... for 30 pills!!! at that point kinda figure what was ultimately gonna kill me. that same day, took notice of those C commercials... if you can't afford your medications... and went on-line. printed out a form, had to provide some financial info (like that i was on SS) and doctor faxed the whole thing in. reason Crestor was so expensive was that there was no generic at that time... classic "only game in town". i ended up getting this med for two full years absolutely FREE!?!

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

My doctor helped me use good rx online and the phone app (no cards used) printed coupons for the meds we lost in the flood insurance would not pay to replace them. I had no idea what a good price you could get using good rx. I am a believer.

• ctmo415
    5 years ago

I agree with sushipup1. If you've been on the internet for at leat 5 minutes and signed up or into anything your info is out there, just google your own name and you'll be amazed at what comes up. Anyone who wants to pay for it can sign up with different people finders and type any name in and learn a lot about the person, even if they made up the name that oops, turns out to be yours. I looked up my name and any address I have lived at came up, along with my married name at that time. I won't use the discount rx cards I've gotten, partly because I am luckily not needing any medications yet and partly because of advice my Nana gave me years ago: if it sounds too good to be true there's a good chance it is, a wise woman. A bit of advice to sushipup1, when you get close to qualifying for medicare you will get pummeled with information from SS. A big help is an organization called SHIIP, look for your local office, they are volunteers that will help you wade thru the mound of information and help you understand it all so you can choose wisely. One thing I'm sure of, if I ever win a big lotto I will after giving to some to aspca and other animal organizations,plus various veterans organizations, put most of the rest into a Cayman Island bank, drop SS and Medicare and yes Facebook, get off the grid completely. Oh yes, buy my own luxurious jet as my recent flying experience was dreadful and I will never fly commercial again. Take care, try to have a good day and trust few. Mo

• Suzieque
    5 years ago

OMG! How does this post keep cropping up?!?!?!? ctmo415, this is your first post .... care to give more info about you?

• HU-216660028
    4 years ago

I just want to point out a few things about these cards. There is no discounts in the drug business. All pharmacies get the same whole prices and these prices are controlled by manufacturers for Brand drug, not negotiable, and market costs for generics. Pharmacies lose money on most prescriptions that are filled on insurance. These discount cards offer zero benefit. The pharmacy pays the "discount" period, and they are already losing money.

The sole purpose of these cards is to collect your health information and to sell it back the healthcare industry. This information is NOT available digitally any other way, and it is very valuable. Anyone who say that you brought something with your card, and therefore they know what you buy anyway is ignorant of the facts, and also ignorant of the law. Your health information, which is ripe for abuse (ask anyone from the former USSR) is the most private form of information. These crooks are stealing this information from you, and taking advantage of you. Then they target you with even more expensive healthcare scams... and it all feeds on itself. There is, indeed, no free lunch.

There is no discount that you can not get on that card that can not be gotten by just talking to you local, non-chained, pharmacist.

• Suzieque
    4 years ago

Wha'?!?!?!? It's ba-a-a-a-c-k .....

• woodrose
    4 years ago

Another first time poster, and one who is entirely wrong, IMO. You can save money using one of these cards, and I don't believe that pharmacies lose money on prescriptions covered by insurance, or lose more with the use of these cards. If they're losing money, why do they have the cards on display on the counter, as they do at mine ? And why do they push refills at you for meds you don't want, or no longer use ?

As for collecting your health information, I believe there's so much info out there now that we have no hope of privacy anyway. I don't know what info they get except for what meds we bought. Well, I suppose if they get your name and address they could put that on a mailing list and sell it. I guess I'm just not that paranoid.

I have never been offered a discount by any pharmacy, even when I had no prescription coverage and told them I couldn't afford a medicine.

• HU-216660028
    4 years ago

This first time poster is a 30 year veteran pharmacist, not just some boob trolling the internet with misinformation. These cards are ***ALL*** scams, as a fact. Not a theory. They collect your information, including your health information, AS A FACT, not a theory, and sell it, AS A FACT. They offer ZERO discount which is why most private pharmacies won't accept them. If you haave trouble with PRICING, your best bet is to talk to the pharmacist. If they can do something for you, they probably will, and most, if not ALL pharmacies will match cash prices. The Chain drug stores accept many of these cards in the hopes of driving traffic. The fact that CVS also owns the PBM helps them.

Aside from that, these cards, if not in healthcare, would be flatout illegal because they represent fraud. So how do the perforate in healthcare? Because the heathcare system is essentially corrupt from top to bottom. In this case, the card fraudsters petitions CMS to make provision in the Obamacare act that required that hospitals and healthcare organizations to actively pursue means of reducing costs to prescriptions to indigent cash paying patient (forgetting that there should be no cash patients anymore under Obamacare). To fill this check box for Medicare Compliance, these cards are put in the front windows of all these healthcare organization, promoting the fraud.

These cards do NOTHING to promote a discount. They reimburse pharmacies NOTHING. They charge the pharmacies to privilege to process the card, which is how they make there money. These are the low life money grubbers in the healthcare economy who rip off the system at everyones expense, and provide ZERO economic benefit and ZERO healthcare value. They just steal... PERIOD.