SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kittiemom

Where Would You Go?

kittiemom
10 years ago

DH told me Friday night that he's taking me on a trip for our 20th anniversary this year. We have always said we'd take a nice trip for our 20th; it's just hard to believe we'll celebrate that this year. He said we would go to Scotland, because that's what we've talked about a lot. But he also said that we could go somewhere else instead. We've both always wanted to go to Hawaii too. Where would you go and why? Anyone have any recommendation of somewhere they've been? We like to see the sights so we wouldn't want to be somewhere where there isn't much to do. We are probably looking at a trip outside the continental US. We've been to England twice so we'll choose a different destination this time. We've considered a nice cruise but I'm unsure given the fact that I'm very prone to motion sickness and was very sick on our one and only cruise. Some other places we've considered: Greece, Japan (unlikely) and other island destinations besides Hawaii. I'm very frugal, but this is a special trip, so we'll try to budget while still having a nice trip.

Comments (22)