Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ravens+SuperBowl

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 31, 13 at 19:19

OH! I just found out something by watching tv.
I recently watched Blind Side and the football player who the show is about Simon Oher? is a Raven, and is still playing!

Because of that.........Go Ravens! (I'm not a football watcher at all!)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ravens+SuperBowl

That was a very good movie, but the 49er's are still
going to win. (I'm a huge 49er fan!! lol)

o

LindaKathy, ah, but remember, Princess the camel predicted the Ravens would win! LOL

o

It's Michael Oher, and I saw him interviewed today.

He'd really rather forget the movie was made, LOL - while a great movie (and a good book), it was highly dramatized, and of course, not a true depiction of his life.

But he's a great player.

o

We lived in the Baltimore area for ten years and during that time they were running a contest to name the team. Edgar Allen Poe being from that area, I thought The Ravens was a great choice. The Steelers are my team and since they are not playing I guess I'll root for The Ravens.

o

Well you know who I have to cheer for! I mean they have the best name of all. lol
Boy SF is catching grief over those comments their player made. He sure picked a bad time to do that.

o

Hee-hee-heee... I thought this thread was about Ravencajun and the SuperBowl.... Oops... :]

o

Meh... Super Bowl doesn't thrill me at all this year.
No way I can root for the Ravens, being an avid Steelers fan.... dirty birds!

o

I did too Ntt! When I first saw the Raven part.

I guess it is still up in the air if the SF coach will allow that player Chris Culliver to play in the game or not. TMZ has been covering it and trying to get some kind of response on if they will let him play or not.

o

Whichever team wins is okay with me, 'cause I'll be watching for the ads and halftime, as usual.

However, I'm a native Californian and grandma was born where part of the gold rush happened, so I'll be leaning a bit toward the '49ers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here