SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

Ravens+SuperBowl

Jasdip
11 years ago

OH! I just found out something by watching tv.
I recently watched Blind Side and the football player who the show is about Simon Oher? is a Raven, and is still playing!

Because of that.........Go Ravens! (I'm not a football watcher at all!)

Comments (9)

• golfergrrl
    11 years ago

That was a very good movie, but the 49er's are still
    going to win. (I'm a huge 49er fan!! lol)

• Jasdip
    Original Author
    11 years ago

LindaKathy, ah, but remember, Princess the camel predicted the Ravens would win! LOL

• mary_c_gw
    11 years ago

It's Michael Oher, and I saw him interviewed today.

He'd really rather forget the movie was made, LOL - while a great movie (and a good book), it was highly dramatized, and of course, not a true depiction of his life.

But he's a great player.

• Georgysmom
    11 years ago

We lived in the Baltimore area for ten years and during that time they were running a contest to name the team. Edgar Allen Poe being from that area, I thought The Ravens was a great choice. The Steelers are my team and since they are not playing I guess I'll root for The Ravens.

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

Well you know who I have to cheer for! I mean they have the best name of all. lol
    Boy SF is catching grief over those comments their player made. He sure picked a bad time to do that.

• ntt_hou
    11 years ago

Hee-hee-heee... I thought this thread was about Ravencajun and the SuperBowl.... Oops... :]

• LuAnn_in_PA
    11 years ago

Meh... Super Bowl doesn't thrill me at all this year.
    No way I can root for the Ravens, being an avid Steelers fan.... dirty birds!

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    11 years ago

I did too Ntt! When I first saw the Raven part.

I guess it is still up in the air if the SF coach will allow that player Chris Culliver to play in the game or not. TMZ has been covering it and trying to get some kind of response on if they will let him play or not.

• petaloid
    11 years ago

Whichever team wins is okay with me, 'cause I'll be watching for the ads and halftime, as usual.

However, I'm a native Californian and grandma was born where part of the gold rush happened, so I'll be leaning a bit toward the '49ers.