SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yogalady1948

Almost in a fight on Face Book!

YogaLady1948
11 years ago

My DD#1 lent me a book through my Kindle~~I finished it before the due date was up~~~she had not finished it, not realizing once she sent it to me it was no longer on her e-reader DUH? So I wanted to send it back to her ASAP~~~I could not figure out how to do it~~she went on FB and told her group that we were having trouble doing this.

One gal said 'not to be a jerk, older people like your mom may not be so proficient on a computer and not be able to do it' DAM! I went crazy and told her I was very proficient in my life, thank you very much!!!! One other gal told me what to do and it was done 'proficiently' in about 3 minutes!!

I noticed when my DD got home from her morning run which is when she would have seen what the gal wrote she deleted the whole post!

This is the second time someone on her page thinks because I am older that I am not with it, she deleted that post also! I am 64~~my DD is 45, I think the problem is, that I was a young mom when I had her and that probably her pals parents are much older~~~~but what does age have to do with being proficient? GRR

Comments (26)