SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bestlawn

Might be too personal to ask but gonna

bestlawn
16 years ago

ask anyway. I know and you know you don't have to answer. If you decide to answer, you don't have to make it personal (in the first person). You can just state your answer in general terms.

Something I've wondered all my adult life is whether women tell their guy (boyfriend, husband) he is not GIB (good in bed), or do they just deal with it? What that usually amounts to is a lot of "headaches." LOL

Orrrrrrr, do they (women) end up thinking they must not be interested in sex, and men are just oversexed.

Orrrrrrr, do they (women) end up thinking they must be gay?

I know, I know! Watching too much Oprah.

The main reason I ask is a boyfriend I once had, who had numerous women lining up to marry him. Former girlfriends wanted him back, and I was busy trying to figure out WHY??? After about one month with this guy, I couldn't get away fast enough. Realized this isn't going to get any better or even different. I'm not one for instructing, but he actually rejected any suggestion. LOL The nerve of him! I never told him he was not GIB and really wonder why I didn't. I think I soon understood how he was, and telling him would only hurt his feelings since it obviously wouldn't do any good.

Comments (62)