Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Prayer Request

Posted by country_sunshine (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 19, 11 at 16:28

My DH, Bob fell this am and broke his left hip and is at the local hospital. They are awaiting word from a surgeon to transfer him to a larger hospital for surgery. Not sure which hospital he will be going to as they have a call out to 2 different hospitals..

I am home to pack an overnight bag for him and get the cats all set for a week of whatever they need and arrange for someone to come in to check on them now and then. The dogs are going with me. I will have to take food and water and leashes for walking them and refuse bags but that's okay.. They are great dogs and will be fine.

Please pray that Bob does not suffer a stroke again... as he does have a propensity for strokes.. it is in God's hands and whatever His will is, I must accept.

Thank you,
Carolyn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Prayer Request

Healing thoughts coming your way.

o

Carolyn, heartfelt prayers for your DH and for you as well. Let us know how it all goes.

o

Oh Carolyn, he's been doing so well lately. I'm sure sorry to hear that. Prayers for both of you. Keep us posted if you can.

o

Sending prayers for you both.

Tami

o

Sending up prayers for both of you!

o

I am so sorry to hear this. Bob will certainly be in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

o

Carolyn and Bob you are both in my heartfelt prayers. I am sorry to hear of this news.

Peggy

o

Caring thoughts and prayers going out to Bob and to you....may he heal quickly.

o

I will definently pray for him!

o

You got it Sunshines.! (((((Bob)))))

o

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Praying for you & Bob.

o

So sorry to hear this. Praying for a speedy recovery.

o

Sending special thoughts and prayers for your husband.

o

Wishing the best for Bob. He's in my prayers.

o

Prayers are sent!

o

Wishing Bob all the best. This can't be easy for either of you and I'm sorry this has happened. It's good your dogs can be with you.

o

Sorry to hear of this extra trouble ... sending good thoughts your way and hopes for early, uneventful healing. Some prayers going out for you both.

((((((Bob and Carolyn))))))

ole joyful

o

prayers and good thoughts for both of you~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here