Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's your most favorite commerical, and why?

Posted by GrammyMyrna (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 16:22

This is mine.

They cast this darling baby to look just like her sweet grandma! You just can't help but love them both! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v5HSdiyNbg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's your most favorite commerical, and why?

I just saw the one linked below the other night and it makes me laugh every time I see it. The look on the little girl's face on the way to school is priceless.

Sue

GrammyMyrna's Cherrios Commercial made clickable
Good one!

Here is a link that might be useful: Dress Like Martin Van Buren For School

o

The All State commercial - that spokesman has such a deep and trusting voice.

o

Even though Christmas is long over, I still like the US Postal Service commercial with the big, sweet guy in his Christmas sweater. I wait to hear the mail carrier tell him, "Nice sweater," just to hear his soft and shy, "Thank you."

o

I like some of the Capital one commericals. When they were a bit on the violent side, I wrote to them and got a very nice reply back.

o

I love the Pampers commercial babies with the touseled hair and happy smiles and the song "I Feel Pretty"

o

Love this one too...

Birds And Windex funny commercial and this one.

o

still love the dog trying to find a safeplace for his bone with Trouble playing in the background, travelers insurance.
We both love the hip-hop gangsters hamsters car commercial, you can go with this or you can go with that.

o

This one always makes me smile!

I have to say, I really like the I feel pretty one with the babies, and also the dog hiding his bone. And the shy guy saying thank you, so sweet.

Also liked the post office commercial about sending back the weird clown doll, too funny.

Here is a link that might be useful: Weber Grill commercial

o

Love the one with the guy wearing his cats for boots. They're SO cute. And the Fancy Feast ones--that white Persian looks exactly like my baby.

o

Any and all of the All State 'Mayhem' commercials~~because I am in love with that guy!

o

I love the KFC commercial with the guy sitting on a couch with a woman on each side of him. The ladies are talking nonstop until the poor guy hands them each a chicken leg! I like it because Im sure they modeled that commercial after me, my sister and her poor husband. When we get together we talk NONSTOP unless we are eating. Satine

o

I love the ones that have the hamsters in them...the hamsters are the main characters and I don't even remember what they are advertising. I watch almost no tv.

o

I like the KFC one too, when the guy is cowering under the noise until he hands the ladies a chicken leg.

My current favorite is the Geico one with the "I'll believe that when pigs fly" line by the stewardess. Those Geico ad people are pretty clever.

o

Chemocurl, thank you for fixing my link, I don't know when I'm going to start remembering to use that URL box!

Rosebudsms - that commercial is my #2 favorite! No matter what I'm doing in the house, I'll stop and runnnnnnn to the TV to watch those darling cherubs!

o

I like the one with the dog and his bone with all the others following him. Travelers Insurance? And I too like the guy with the crazy sweater when he says thank you to the postal guy.

o

Yep, the guy with the ugly Christmas sweater is the best! I giggle every time the sweater guy smiles and says thank you. So sweet.

o

Oh, I love that Christmas sweater ad, too! It is very very well acted. The faces on both the sweater guy and the UPS guy are priceless!!

o

The Travelers' dog commercials.
All of the Clydesdales commercials.

Here is a link that might be useful: Clydesdales commercials

o

if you have never watched these Ameriquest don't judge too quickly ads, then do it now they are hilarious. The one with the cat, OMG!

Here is a link that might be useful: commercial

o

Thanks, ravencajun. I've never seen Ameriquest commercials, but I don't watch as much football as people do in cities where their team isn't the Bears. LOL

o

The ETrade baby, hands down. Although I do love the Clydesdales.

Here is a link that might be useful: I'm In Solitary

o

I love all of the Geiko commercials. I miss the cavemen and I love the lizard. The pig is cute too.

o

I loved the Lowe's commerical where the camera took you from a young just married couple dancing through retirement age and still dancing, all the while doing home improvements. I love the song they played, "Don't Stop Doin' What You're Doing". And I loved the way the older couple danced together. Wish it was still on, darn it!

o

oh the Evian commercials with the babies on skates those are great!
I like the Etrade baby too so creative. And the geiko ones, especially the pig ones.

Evian Roller Babies international version

and this is another one by Evian that has the baby printed on a tshirt that is awesome.
evian baby inside - Director's Cut

o

My dog Maxwell is named after the geico pig. My husband s idea, not mine. :)

I love the special k commercial with the little girl selling donuts. what a cutie that little girl is!

o

"I love all of the Geiko commercials. I miss the cavemen and I love the lizard. The pig is cute too." Me too i love Maxwell. right now I like the If it's on the internet it has to be true with her French date!!

o

I love the Geico Maxwell ads.....weeeeeeee all the way home

and the Chase ads with the baby...50% more cash

o

This is my all time favorite. I laugh everytime I watch it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Heineken Beer Commercial

o

Kraft habanero cheese if my favourite. It's corny funny.

Here is a link that might be useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiBtItdXcPI

o

My all time favorite followed only by the weber grill one posted above.

I've watched this one a million times and it still make me burst out laughing.

Here is a link that might be useful: Shake it out

o

I had to pull this up because I just saw my new favorite commercial! It's for Iams dog food. The star is a fabulous Harlequin Great Dane and a little girl who likes to play princess...

The dog really reminds me of our beloved sweet boy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Great Dane

o

Staples back to school commercial. Happy parent and not so happy kids. Here is the You Tube video.

Here is a link that might be useful: Staples

o

None~~I mute all of them~~I usually do small chores during them;)

o

The original Maxwell commercial. Geico knew what they had in him. I love it when the mom (not his, just the one driving) says Maxwell! Maxwell... Obviously having tolerated the noise "all the way home".

Here is a link that might be useful: Wee wee wee WEEE! all the way home

o

I like the one with Jimmy Fallon and the baby girl who always says "NO". I think it's for Capital One Credit Card cashback. Who knows? The kid is cute.

o

It is Capital One for Jimmy Fallon. I always thought the girl was his daughter, but she is not. Her name is Kylie.

o

Several of these were new to me and I watch nore tv than I care to admit. I think they are great. I also have a weak spot for any or all of the Aflac commercials. That duck cracks me up every time.

o

I didn't think I had a favorite until this morning when I heard myself chortling when the Geico gecko got the giggles.

o

Samsung's washing machine and the bear....I was told it was a super bowl commercial.....LOVE it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT4ikdAS-P0

o

I am such a doofus! I watched that bear commercial, which I hadn't seen, but LOVE, and I thought "Aw, his fur is changed? Wonder what he'll do" and was truly sad. I loved it when he shook his head double because of the relief and it was cute. Good one Nicole!

Pam, have you seen the more recent Aflac one? The hospital residents are rounding and end up at the duck's bed discussing the duck. The doctor asks them what do they see? Something one of them says (don't want to spoil it!) makes the duck's heart beat faster. Heh! Linked below...

Here is a link that might be useful: what do they see-Aflac commercial

o

rob, I have seen the new Aflac commercial, but thanks for the link. I watched it again.

o

I just saw that new Aflac one a couple of nights ago. Of course, we're likely behind the times an everyone else has been seeing it for weeks.

:)

o

I just have to speak up for the one commercial that I think has more depth than any other I have seen. Shown during the Superbowl. Not funny. I'll never forget it.

I am so grateful for farmers and their families.

God made a farmer. Narrated by Paul Harvey

Here is a link that might be useful: God made a farmer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here