SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eccentric_gw

jasdip - great to hear that your brother is

eccentric
10 years ago

doing so well. And, really, not being able to drive recently was a serious blessing in a back-handed sort of way. Apparently we are about to have another serious cold snap. Tuesday's HIGH is supposed to be -16! Re my memory, well at almost 64 it is something of a curse since people easily become annoyed with me because of it, yet change their respective tunes when they need me to remember something for them. This would include my husband. One of my aunts was the same. My sister-in-law is going in for knee surgery in early Feb. - not knee replacement yet. She is 58. Two years ago she had issues with her other knee - Baker's Cyst and it caused her lots of problems. She has been on the waiting list for this current leg for about 1 1/2 years. I hope that she does not get bumped and told her to do her best not to get sick - even a cold can postpone your surgery for another 1 1/2 years. I told her of your brother's success and she is very hopeful. Compounding the issue is that her husband died suddenly on Dec. 26 - their wedding anniversary would have been Dec. 28 - he was also 58. We live in Toronto, she is in Ottawa. I wish we could help out more - even by taking her dog. So we are calling on a weekly basis and e-mailing her to distraction to make sure she is taking care of herself. I bet your brother is happy now that he had the surgery.

Comments (20)